This is what McGregor actually looked like at 160 lbs:

Conor-McGregor.jpg
Know what's hard to unsee ? When you focus on nipples and the belly button makes an ooohwee face at you

He's out of shape here, though.
agreed on that. He was partying, having fun, not in fight-shape. But..........still.....big difference. Photo was with both the tiger tattoo and the McGregor tattoo so not *that* long ago......

His weight at weigh-in is not that relevant to be honest, as he is contractually obliged to be max 171lbs for this fight. So if he wants to continue attempting to delude gullible people, he will do the same trick as before, and weigh in at 168 or 169lbs in a poor attempt to convince people that he is struggling to be heavy enough. Absolute rubbish, he will CUT WEIGHT to make 171lbs for Friday.
It's all part of his narcissistic lying narrative as a super-hero fighter going up against the odds, but in fact, he's just lying, and not for the first time.

i don't think so bud he is a small little manlet who fought at 145 and won't cut a pound

He has amazing delts that’s for sure

I’ve always thought delts are indicative of punching power
(Biomechanics not looks)

For punching upward or for punches in general?

lol this is great because it makes sense if you’re into tattoos, but @Fahcough could also be takin the piss.
ink fans know the addiction of getting them just for therapy, not because they have any meaning whatsoever. :) some people are just meant to look like affliction shirts

agreed on that. He was partying, having fun, not in fight-shape. But..........still.....big difference. Photo was with both the tiger tattoo and the McGregor tattoo so not *that* long ago......
Not sure what your point is though. 5 years is some while.

He lost his abs after USADA, so he covered up the change with a tattoo.

Jan 2015 (Pre-USADA)
Conor-McGregor.jpg

Jul 2015 (Post-USADA)
chad-mendes-conor-mcgregor-mma-ufc-189-mendes-vs-mcgregor-850x560.jpg

He went from having veins going across his stomach to wearing some love handles.

Still had the love handles in the Aldo fight too:
Conor+McGregor+UFC+194+Aldo+vs+McGregor+_Qwk47jTUmul.jpg

Didn't look great at UFC 196 either:
31E9CBB900000578-3478699-McGregor_was_confident_before_facing_Diaz_at_UFC_196_but_suffere-a-29_1457256510865.jpg
It is crazy how much leaner he was in his first couple UFC fights compared to the last few he had at 145lbs.

Not sure what your point is though. 5 years is some while.
It's quite likely that I cannot say what my key point is here. So I just have to leave that unsaid. Sorry, but that's for people to fill in for themselves.

This is some homoerotic idol worship shit.

Wasn't Conor 169 at weigh ins for the first Nate fight.

The Conor nuthugger narrative is he comes in 145lbs cage weight in a WW fight to maintain the illusion that he fought the bigger man in an event in case he loses, thus creating the ultimate excuse.

His weight at weigh-in is not that relevant to be honest, as he is contractually obliged to be max 171lbs for this fight. So if he wants to continue attempting to delude gullible people, he will do the same trick as before, and weigh in at 168 or 169lbs in a poor attempt to convince people that he is struggling to be heavy enough. Absolute rubbish, he will CUT WEIGHT to make 171lbs for Friday.
It's all part of his narcissistic lying narrative as a super-hero fighter going up against the odds, but in fact, he's just lying, and not for the first time.
Yup. 100%.

This is some homoerotic idol worship shit.
Yes, because this thread totally makes sense coming from a "McGregor fan".

Wasn't Conor 169 at weigh ins for the first Nate fight.
McGregor will cut weight till he gets into the 160-169 range in order to delude his fans into thinking he's too small for Welterweight; if he wins he can brag about fighting a bigger man and if he loses he has a built-in excuse.

Really highlights how stupid his tattoos are.
unless you are in an old world gang and its part of your affiliation so rivals can ID you to kill you easier, all tattoos are stupid... " hey look at me, i am really deep and had to write a message on my body for myself so when people ask i can tell them what it means and how deep i am , but i totally just did it for myself because it has deep meaning that i can only relay to myself or other people through writing on my body cuz it is like my flesh diary.... but seriously, i am super deep thinker, you can tell by my ink.... do you want me to tell you what this tat means again? "

:)

Pre USADA Holocaust Conor was good, smashing midgets at a division he never could make again.
Now he’s just a .500 fighter who gases after 12 minutes.

Back