This is what Artem should do in the Paulie fight!

Why would this make Artem a hero to you TS? Are you triggered by Paulie's fight promotion methods? I'd think for an Artem fanboy, you'd get more pleasure if he KO'd Paulie within the rules of BKFC.
people who spit at other people are the lowest of the lowest. thats why. simple. and dumb kids like you call this "promotion methods" needs to get highkicked too.

people who spit at other people are the lowest of the lowest. thats why. simple. and dumb kids like you call this "promotion methods" needs to get highkicked too.
Paulie's methods are working obviously, as you're clearly triggered. You hate a man you've never met and know nothing about on a personal level, yet call others "dumb kids".

giphy.gif

Lobov is already a worldwide star because he is Conor's buddy.

He should just highkick him and knock him the Fuck out cold!!

That would be epic!

he will become a worldwide known star, everybody will know who he is after that.
He'll literally be a hero to many, certainly for me! That moment would last forever in history!

The only negative that would comes out of that is that he might get cut from BKFC and not get paid ...woohooohooo...big deal. Conor would pay him easily.

I dont know, but if i am Artem i pull out a Highkick from hell and put this fool out cold. That would be priceless.
Not a bad idea but I'd argue if turnabout really is fair play he should spit in his eye then hit him with a sucker punch.

That would be fucking awesome!

Except for the fact of Pauala having a layup civil suit, taking Artem for every single cent he has made in his career.
A lawsuit for cheating? Maybe if BKFC allowed the high kick.

How does someone as stupid as OP get 2:1 ratio of likes/posts?

Because this forum is filled with a shit ton of “adults” who have the mentalities of fucking 12 year olds.

It’s kind of scary, actually.

He probably wouldn't land the first head kick he throws and then will automatically be disqualified and Paulie won't even get hurt...

This. Whiffs on a headkick, gets disqualified, and ends up looking like a pussy.

Back