This is what Artem should do in the Paulie fight!

Chitaouri

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He should just highkick him and knock him the Fuck out cold!!

That would be epic!

he will become a worldwide known star, everybody will know who he is after that.
He'll literally be a hero to many, certainly for me! That moment would last forever in history!

The only negative that would comes out of that is that he might get cut from BKFC and not get paid ...woohooohooo...big deal. Conor would pay him easily.

I dont know, but if i am Artem i pull out a Highkick from hell and put this fool out cold. That would be priceless.

Last edited:
Yeah woo! He will instantly become a billionaire and get his own reality tv show if he does that.

He probably wouldn't land the first head kick he throws and then will automatically be disqualified and Paulie won't even get hurt...

He probably wouldn't land the first head kick he throws and then will automatically be disqualified and Paulie won't even get hurt...
why wouldnt he land the first highkick? Paulie wouldnt see it coming and eat it like a cheeseburger

How does someone as stupid as OP get 2:1 ratio of likes/posts?

That would be a game-changer.

Force Paulie to duck under on the linear shot (ala jab) and then follow up with the roundhouse. Shin to chin KO. Artem leaves bareknucke game with all the prize like a true GOAT.

Dxy2Fiv.png

Artem should conceal a gun in his trunks and shoot Paulie at the start of the first round.

Learn how to defend shots with his arms instead of his head?

That would be fucking awesome!

Except for the fact of Pauala having a layup civil suit, taking Artem for every single cent he has made in his career.

That would be fucking awesome!

Except for the fact of Pauala having a layup civil suit, taking Artem for every single cent he has made in his career.
nahh... artem will have a great argument, having kicked people his whole life...it was a reflex. Emotions got the better of him because he got sucker slapped and spit on before too.. he'll be fine. he actually will be richer because all organizations in the world will throw big dollars at him just because he is popular.

If he is going to go that route may as well Tyson his ear off or eye gouge him. Im down. Prove that Boxing is seriously limited LOL. Well more than MMA.

If he is going to go that route may as well Tyson his ear off or eye gouge him. Im down. Prove that Boxing is seriously limited LOL. Well more than MMA.
a cold highkick KO is MUCH better than to bite someones ear off or gouging tho

why wouldnt he land the first highkick? Paulie wouldnt see it coming and eat it like a cheeseburger
He wouldn't land it cause PHENOMENAL boxers keep their hands up! And that's who Paulie is! Artem's going to get boxed up all night. And for any of you claiming Artem's durable and Paulie's "pillow" fisted... This is bareknuckle with a world class boxer!

Right, TS?

Remember all those times Lobov KOd his opponents in MMA by using his legs?
Those were good time... oh wait!

Why doesn’t he just slice him in half with a samurai sword op? There’s this tings (mac) called contracts, rules and regulations.

Right, TS?

Remember all those times Lobov KOd his opponents in MMA by using his legs?
Those were good time... oh wait!
what does that even mean?? you mean Artem cant KO paulie with a highkick???

Why would this make Artem a hero to you TS? Are you triggered by Paulie's fight promotion methods? I'd think for an Artem fanboy, you'd get more pleasure if he KO'd Paulie within the rules of BKFC.

Back