This is the scariest sound in the world

All about where you are, but the sound of a tornado siren in the middle of nowhere is absolutely terrifying. Especially the first time experiencing it.

I would freak in their shoes too. Scary stuff.

That’s what I was thinking. When you’re getting high after school or banging the gf and you hear the garage door open.
A for real one from my Childhood was I grew up in a small town. There was this old mechanic down the road that had a shop and a small junk yard in the back. His name was Gene and was known for running kids off who were messing around in the junkyard. He had a Doberman named Lady that ran loose in the junkyard and she was mean AF. I lost a bet to my friends one time and the bet was the loser had to run from one end of the junkyard to the other. So I had to climb the fence jump and run across it and climb the fence on the other side before the dog found me. I ran like a MFer and luckily she didn't notice me until I was already half way up the wall on the other side but I was damn near shitting myself figuring the oldman was going to catch me or the dog was going tear my leg off....lol.

Last edited:
A for real one from my Childhood was I grew up in a small town. There was this old mechanic down the road that had a shop and a small junk yard in the back. His name was Gene and was known for running kids off who were messing around in the junkyard. He had a Doberman named Lady that ran loose in the junkyard and she was mean AF. I lost a bet to my friends one time and the bet was the loser had to run from one end of the junkyard to the other. So I had to climb the fence jump and run across it and climb the fence on the other side before the dog found me. I ran like a MFer and luckily she didn't notice me until I was already half way up the wall on the other side but I was damn near shitting myself figuring the oldman was going to catch more the do was going tear my leg off....lol.
You’re lucky man.

It was the 80's we had nothing else to do in the summer but fuck around and find out...lol
Those were great days. I was born in 1980. At six years old I’d ride my bike around the block unsupervised with no helmet. Scariest day of my life was when a German shepherd chased me and knocked me off my bike. Luckily it was just playing and didn’t attack me but I was scared shitless. That thing would’ve killed me if it wasn’t just fucking around.

I can’t think of too many worse ways to die than getting mauled by a dog. They don’t go for the clean kill like other animals and just maul you til you bleed out.

Those were great days. I was born in 1980. At six years old I’d ride my bike around the block unsupervised with no helmet. Scariest day of my life was when a German shepherd chased me and knocked me off my bike. Luckily it was just playing and didn’t attack me but I was scared shitless. That thing would’ve killed me if it wasn’t just fucking around.

I can’t think of too many worse ways to die than getting mauled by a dog. They don’t go for the clean kill like other animals and just maul you til you bleed out.
We had a GSD when I was a kid. Used to go swimming at the lake when I was a little kid. Dog was so protective if I went in the water it would grab me by my shorts and drag me out of the water. He was a great dog and his name was Duke. I'm a little older than you, I was born in 74.

A for real one from my Childhood was I grew up in a small town. There was this old mechanic down the road that had a shop and a small junk yard in the back. His name was Gene and was known for running kids off who were messing around in the junkyard. He had a Doberman named Lady that ran loose in the junkyard and she was mean AF. I lost a bet to my friends one time and the bet was the loser had to run from one end of the junkyard to the other. So I had to climb the fence jump and run across it and climb the fence on the other side before the dog found me. I ran like a MFer and luckily she didn't notice me until I was already half way up the wall on the other side but I was damn near shitting myself figuring the oldman was going to catch me or the dog was going tear my leg off....lol.

Yeah watching footage from the Ukraine/Russia war and drones just dominate. Everything's getting fucked up by drones.

Yeah, sorta like that but this junk yard looks bigger than the one I had to run across and this was like 1984. The dog never got that close to me though. I was almost over the fence by time she even saw me. There's no way in hell I would have been just walking around in there like he was..lol

Back