This is the match that can give us an Idea about Conor's Cardio.

You know throwing in a towel us actually just a foul not a way to stop the fight. Same result i guess but kinda silly imo.
Whatever stops it. Etiquette should come a distant second to protecting your fighter. Threw in the towel for my brother in a fight he was up two rounds and got his ass cooked with a Leonard Garcia looping punch out of nowhere. He was pissed but he was yelling at the space over my left shoulder. Nate wouldn't be cut for a loss any time soon. He could probably lose 3-4 in a row. A short notice loss to Thompson isn't a huge deal. Shit happens. Better to be safe.

Only people saying he is in shape are people trying to defend choosing a guy who has not been training.

No one really thinks training camps are just a way to waste time and money.
Mendes I think had very little excuse, he had weeks of prep time, basically 3 weeks. Nate really has none, but no weight cut will mitigate that a lot.

Cycling and fighting are completely different things. Back when I was in the military I was in awesome shape, but when I went back to muay thai I felt horrendous hitting pads.
Its a completely different type of workout, and no matter how many miles you cycle/run, it won't get you in fighting shape

He's getting knocked out.

Aldo had a solid chin as well right before the left from Conor.

Right Jab, Left Hook.

Right Jab, Right Jab, Left Hook.
Aldo is also a midget, solid midget chin, not impressive.

Back