This is the dirtiest move ever

Grounded knees and kicks should be legal, there is no stalling position for "time out" in a real fight, why should there be in a UFC fight?

Kneling in front of your opponent like that should be a death sentence in a real fight.
But the rules make it so it's safe.
Absolute bullshit imo

Funny how the fight get stopped when the fighter is blocking the punches on the ground in a barrage and the referee says that they're not intelligently defending themselves, but Sterling is sitting on his knees praying. How is that an intelligent defense? A rule to get to the ground on your knees, or hide your head between your legs so that an opponent can't punch because it's back of the head. Such a stupid rule.

Nothing to shame for Sterling,thats pure devil move

Looked legal to me. Aljo's other knee looked a millimeter off the ground. Yan should've won by TKO and Aljo deserved an Emmy. His performance was better than Cuomo's and he got an Emmy.

What about Julie Kish? That was pretty dirty.

Nah. Taking the belt hostage like his mentor Matt Serra did with his fluke win over GSP is what's dirty. Funny how these guys are active then as soon as they flukishly win a belt, they run with it. Then they wanna claim, "oh I've been champion for 400 days". Can't wait for that clown Matt Serra to get out of the MMA world.

yan is an idiot and deserved to lose everything he achieved. Where was his head at? He would rather foul a vulnerable minority opponent than win a championship?

YWMKo05.gif
"I was just trying a strawberry bro"

Yan is a current favourite of mine ....but he fucked up and Aljo Intelligently is taking advantage of it .....If he can string a few wins together he might have enough heat that people may pay to hope he loses

"Ultimate fighting championship" and that is an illegal move? I just can't do it with this organization anymore.

"Ultimate fighting championship" and that is an illegal move? I just can't do it with this organization anymore.
If stomps, knees to head of grounded opponent and soccer kicks are allowed might as well allow knives guns and samurai swords . Rules make mma the sport of kings , a sport where class and and sportsmanship is valued more than mindless thuggery.

Back