This is so far my best MMA moment...

BrightBriskDragonfly-size_restricted.gif

Your favorite MMA moment ever is the knockdown at the end of the first round in the fight from last weekend?

<mma4>

Nogueira submitting Sapp in front of 91,000 screaming fans.

Bisping's title win is up there for the more recent ones.

giphy.gif

what was yours?

My av will tell you that was good but Ronda and Bork getting demolished were the best

1. Holly kicking off Ronda's head
2. Cain making Bork do a drunk break dance
3. Amanda making Ronda do the electric slide
4. Ubereem making Bork crumble against the cage and cry for a stoppage
5. Khabib making Conrad beg to be business partners in between rounds and not to hurt him much more than he has to

That night when drunk fat guy put it all together and clipped a legend

giphy.gif

Best moment is Minowaman surviving multiple Rampage slams.

Then Bisping vs Cuckhold ko
Then Holly vs Housy ko

My av will tell you that was good but Ronda and Bork getting demolished were the best

1. Holly kicking off Ronda's head
2. Cain making Bork do a drunk break dance
3. Amanda making Ronda do the electric slide
4. Ubereem making Bork crumble against the cage and cry for a stoppage
5. Khabib making Conrad beg to be business partners in between rounds and not to hurt him much more than he has to

awesome list tbh.

Conor vs Khabib was a tough one for me because I am a Massive Conor Nuthugger but I am also a huge Khabib fan.

it was both a win win for me and a lose lose.

kinda like Mir vs AA.

Jones beating Shogun to near death over 3 rnds and making him tap even after the ref had jumped in to save his life. That's only because I thought he was never the #1 lhw in the world at any point in his while career(lil Nog won FTW). That or Fedor not answering the bell against Bigfoot. Or Hendo making him assuming the position after one punch. Or Bader clipping him and leaving him lifeless. Or werdum making his phony ass Japanese MMA cupcake fighting aura disappear. Actually fedor made it go away by tapping until he was rescued lol. Lots of good ones. Wait I forgot about Maldonado emasculated him with out any resistances in his home country as punishment for fighting Jaideep Singh instead of a real challenge

awesome list tbh.

Conor vs Khabib was a tough one for me because I am a Massive Conor Nuthugger but I am also a huge Khabib fan.

it was both a win win for me and a lose lose.

kinda like Mir vs AA.

Actually I was going for Conrad in every fight including Mayweather up until the Khabib fight, so I guess I was a fan too

With such a monumental fight, picking a side makes the outcome a huge deal. Conrad vs Khabib was the biggest fight in the history of MMA

4400b85ad998298d1c9554c70dff5eeb.gif

I've never been happier for a fighter

yeah! this is a real mans punch!!

SFQZs9M.gif

**edit- whooops lol i thought you said 'throws punches like a girl'.

still. lol.

Mayweather walks into a range finding jab..... And you think it is a punch thrown with intent.

I think you posting that gif in the context you are using it in says more about your understanding of striking then in Conor’s very well proven power or ability to throw a punch.

In General trying to use gifs from the Mayweather fight to discredit Conor in anyway is really a ill conceived notion.

If you want to shit on Conor about weak punches. Just post his failed attempt to ko a 60+ year old man for christ sakes.

And I am a huge Conor Nuthugger.

Goddamn the quality of haters on this forum has gone to shit.

Actually I was going for Conrad in every fight including Mayweather up until the Khabib fight, so I guess I was a fan too

With such a monumental fight, picking a side makes the outcome a huge deal. Conrad vs Khabib was the biggest fight in the history of MMA

I don’t disagree man look at my post history I picked Khabib and rooted for him to win but it still hurt doing so and I found myself trying to justify his performance for awhile.

but saw the light and gave up LOL

4400b85ad998298d1c9554c70dff5eeb.gif

I've never been happier for a fighter

I don’t mind Shauby but horreh shit was I hoping Nog sent him sleeping via strikes. And the jbg delivered in spades LOL

Still Chuck pummeling Tito in their first fight. We all saw why Tito was trying so hard to duck him.
Yeah that's one of my top moments too. Anderson wrecking Leban and the hail Mary sub against Cheal are also epic.

Also Aldo KOing Chad and jumping the cage to run into the crowd and Scott Smith KOing Pete Sell while doubled over in pain.

Yeah that's one of my top moments too. Anderson wrecking Leban and the hail Mary sub against Cheal are also epic.

Also Aldo KOing Chad and jumping the cage to run into the crowd and Scott Smith KOing Pete Sell while doubled over in pain.

That Aldo moment was amazing btw gave me goose bumps

Mayweather walks into a range finding jab..... And you think it is a punch thrown with intent.

I think you posting that gif in the context you are using it in says more about your understanding of striking then in Conor’s very well proven power or ability to throw a punch.

In General trying to use gifs from the Mayweather fight to discredit Conor in anyway is really a ill conceived notion.

If you want to shit on Conor about weak punches. Just post his failed attempt to ko a 60+ year old man for christ sakes.

And I am a huge Conor Nuthugger.

Goddamn the quality of haters on this forum has gone to shit.
Conor literally booped Floyd’s nose.

And he did it like a girl.

lion-deal-with-it-gif-3972039.gif

Almost forgot about every time Braindead Schlob got KO'd. He was too much of a can to be in any meaningful fights but watching him go to sleep was satisfying

Awww. I miss old Cro Cop, roids and all. This was my reaction to watching that live:
<Ellaria01>

Followed by:
<DCrying>

Time makes fools of us all.

Agreed. Fools of us ALL (Including Gonzaga: 4-11-15, Poland.)

Back