This is so far my best MMA moment...

GSP clobbering then rendering unconscious the biggest d-bag in sports for the MW title (after two ACL reconstructions and 4+ years on the shelf).

My best?
I don't know.
I like being surprised.
If the stakes were higher I'd say Yair vs KZ... but then again I wanted KZ to win and get a title shot. So probably the fight that got me into the sport (along with a lot of others)...
TUF 1 finale, Griffin Bonnar. If not for that fight I probably would still be a casual.

as for me.

all time would be bj vs hughes 1.

5.gif

more recent times would be these two.

DearestZealousAmericancicada-size_restricted.gif

source.gif

Lol salty Edgar hater. So bitter because Frankie exposed Baby Jay for the cowardly cuckold that he his.

Lol salty Edgar hater. So bitter because Frankie exposed Baby Jay for the cowardly cuckold that he his.
I don’t like Frankie, this is true. but actually Ortega and Romero are my two fav current fighters so those finishes in recent years are my fav.

So upset haha. He throws like a girl, why does that anger you sweetie?

I wouldn't even consider myself a fan of Khabib, girl.

You seem to be upset that he infantalized your favey, though.

Still would love for you to show us how to throw a mouthpiece. Not even asking you to do it after you've defended a championship belt, so don't worry, just want to see your technique.

I'll wait.

Wanderlei vs Rampage 2 or maybe just Wanderlei 's Pride entrances.
It's weird that someone with a 2007 account thinks Khabib beating Conor is the the best thing they've seen in MMA.

The Khabib one is great. Put an end to a lot of things that night.

Back