This is it!!!(For Hillary)

Well, Im still holding out hope that she runs again, so there is that.

Vx6mKQOE5at4a9jOBN4CuWrkDa0IleOH4zob-2HzPcxVZCts1Hj1VowRrlHxe_oredH50r04PADxUsu2PZZ3mNqqbrXrcapiZfWUWFn-JwozSVes0v8AGMz2GCHuUeldLXKtfFa0

I would say her own world, which she seemed to fill with hatred of "lesser" people, a sense of unquenchable entitlement, and confusion over her final rejection is probably tantamount to a personal hell.

Her choir of crooning Lanny Davis style simpering sycophants is now unlikely to even soothe the discord of the grieving queen.

Probably the fate of "The Donald" when he steps down from or is taken down from the marble throne of the White House. Power hungry haters in either style rarely find satisfaction.

Jfc no, Hillary. Maybe you never noticed, BUT THIS IS IT!

Or are you still claiming this is a #nothingburger?

This is getting too abstract.

I'm into MAGA, which does mean jail time for Hillary, but I don't care enough about the Democrats. I hope they clean house which would mean getting Clinton out.

This is getting too abstract.

I'm into MAGA, which does mean jail time for Hillary, but I don't care enough about the Democrats. I hope they clean house which would mean getting Clinton out.

Take the bet, you coward

If we Trump then we have to Hillary, obv.

CNN isn't helping either. They ran a story about Trump's latest smashing of a low approval record, and couldn't resist running a story just underneath it about Hillary's low favorable rating. As in her rating now. In December of 2017. Fucking hell.
LMAO, I saw that earlier.

Seriously though, I can't fucking believe those clowns in the house are investigating this. Gowdy is just the fucking worst.

I feel stupid and deserve relentless flaming for this, but what is meant by "this is it"?

I think I might have been absent for whatever thread that presumably made its debut in.

I feel stupid and deserve relentless flaming for this, but what is meant by "this is it"?

I think I might have been absent for whatever thread that presumably made its debut in.

We wonderful Republican/Conservatives have the running "this is it" (as in, a sarcastic "finally") every time a new allegation on Trump or Ace card that's supposed to impeach him. It's sarcasm, a dig on the Democrats.

So Homer turned it around, as if Republicans are waiting with bated breath to see Hillary impeached, lose her office. I suppose it started in a way before the election when she was under federal investigation. So there's been some back and forth with this.

Last edited:
Is this a left-wing Circle Jerk? lol

If the Jerks wrote a them for the WR this might be it.

Sometimes I feel so all alone
When there's so many people
It's all a state of mind for me
Every once of a while
They ought to abide by what is true
And it's all been spoken
It's a matter of what they want for them
And it's bringing me down

[Chorus:]

You won't like what I have to say
Don't really matter
You won't like what I have to say to you