This is it!!!(For Hillary)

HomerThompson

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Rowdy Gowdy is at it again. Finally we can get that crook Hillary, and stop her from using the swamp to enrich Wall Street and all her cronies.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Two Republican lawmakers told the U.S. Department of Justice on Tuesday that they want to question three senior FBI officials about an investigation of then-Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton over her handling of classified information while she was secretary of state.

The lawmakers, who are leading a joint probe into the Clinton investigation, said in a letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions and his deputy, Rod Rosenstein, that they wanted to speak with FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, FBI Chief of Staff Jim Rybicki and FBI counsel Lisa Page beginning on Thursday.

Representative Bob Goodlatte, chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, and Representative Trey Gowdy, chairman of the House Oversight Committee, are conducting a joint review of the FBI’s handling of the Clinton investigation.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ficials-in-clinton-probe-letter-idUSKBN1EE0A6

My specific prediction is that she will be impeached within three months.

Sig bet, anyone?

LOL

Enjoy your 947th bullshit Hillary investigation, you fucking stalker.

My specific prediction is that she will be impeached within three months.

Sig bet, anyone?

I think there are those who want to do a little "Ali shuffle;" a "Franken tit for tat." "Sorry Hillary, take one for the team. Because then the Republicans will have to."

"wrong"

In b4 all the trumpets that constantly ask why everyone cares about Trump so much run in here and start losing their shit over Hillary for the millionth time.

Last edited:
I don't care what happens to her or if nothing happens to her.

Just as long as she holds no office that has any power over me.

In b4 all the trumpets that constantly ask why everyone cares about Trump so much run in here and start losing their shit over Hillary for the millionth time.
If we Trump then we have to Hillary, obv.

CNN isn't helping either. They ran a story about Trump's latest smashing of a low approval record, and couldn't resist running a story just underneath it about Hillary's low favorable rating. As in her rating now. In December of 2017. Fucking hell.

In b4 all the trumpets that constantly ask why everyone cares about Trump'sTrump so much run in here and start losing their shit over Hillary for the millionth time.
They froth at the mouth over her.

They froth at the mouth over her.
I think they are secretly in love with her and want her to sit on their faces. That's the only explanation for their obsession with her.

I think there are those who want to do a little "Ali shuffle;" a "Franken tit for tat." "Sorry Hillary, take one for the team. Because then the Republicans will have to."

"wrong"

Don't be a coward. Take the bet.

I think they are secretly in love with her and want her to sit on their faces. That's the only explanation for their obsession with her.
This is what they really want.

ROXzUpu.jpg

I don't care what happens to her or if nothing happens to her.

Just as long as she holds no office that has any power over me.

Well, Im still holding out hope that she runs again, so there is that.

Back