This is how Tony will beat Khabib

LastBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
he has a mastermind, a secret weapon in his corner, Edgy Brah.

Something nobody has done to beeb, pull guard in the center of the cage. Don’t try to get up desperately, be water my friend and go with the flow, stay down, work weird submission and hellbows.. elbows from every angel, tony will make this a bloodbath again and i can’t wait.

Pay these mtherfuckers Dana you lil pink goof!

Last edited:
This is why Orange belts should not be able to make threads!

If he wins, it won't be because every Angel is throwing elbows.

Something nobody has done to beeb, pull card in the center of the cage. Don’t try to get up desperately, be water my friend and go with the flow, stay down, work weird submission and hellbows.. elbows from every angel, tony will make this a bloodbath again and i can’t wait.

Pull guard?

I mean...10th planet JJ isn't exactly revolutionary is it? Not sure any of their black belts are winning adcc adcc tournys. Also the world famous rubber guard hasn't been doing anything in mma. Jason knight uses it to lose on bottom and Ben Saunders uses it to get ktfo. Not sure how Edgy can teach some ancient chinese secret to Tony to win. Tony will win most likely by doing damage on bottom and trying to stay fresher longer.

why didn't tony just pull guard and tap Michael Johnson ? he was losing the first two rounds and still didn't do it.

pulling guard on khabib will only make the fight end up like makhachev and ramos

Something nobody has done to beeb, pull card in the center of the cage. Don’t try to get up desperately, be water my friend and go with the flow, stay down, work weird submission and hellbows.. elbows from every angel, tony will make this a bloodbath again and i can’t wait.

Looks like someone pulled a card on you :D

I only see tony winning by one possible method..he catches khabib in either a darce or some sort guilitine...that is his only way to win...

If he wins, it won't be because every Angel is throwing elbows.
maybe Tony embodies every angel

bd6760b4dfc7ca420a482572fcb52ac5.jpg

I dunno. I kind of suspect Eddie being the catalyst of the last breakdown.

"Here man smoke this. Yeah there you go. You good? Yeah it's very strong. Man, listen, what if everything we believed was a lie man? Just think about that. That's fucked up man."

1051990668.jpg.0.jpg

It's going to be impossible for Khabib to take him down without gravity. Tony by floating guillotine.

Nearly every time high level bjj went against wrestler, who knows bjj, wrestler won. Here will be another example. this is coming from a bjj blackbelt and div 1 wrestler. Dr. Tom

It's genius I tell you, don't make Khabib work for the takedown at all, let's see how that works out for him Cotton.

Back