This is how Tony will beat Khabib

I only see tony winning by one possible method..he catches khabib in either a darce or some sort guilitine...that is his only way to win...
I see a doctor stoppage more likely than a sub. Poor guy won't like the taste of his own blood for the first time. Hellbows ftw!

I see a doctor stoppage more likely than a sub. Poor guy won't like the taste of his own blood for the first time. Hellbows ftw!

I don't get the feeling khabib would care much about blood...those russian guys are tough as nails...elbows on the bottom are mostly an annoyance. khabib will pound out tony. not sure he will do his usual neck crank, working toward a choke thing...like he's done in his last 2 fights..I see him ground and pounding tony...and the ref stopping it.

Nearly every time high level bjj went against wrestler, who knows bjj, wrestler won. Here will be another example. this is coming from a bjj blackbelt and div 1 wrestler. Dr. Tom
Tony actually came from wrestling just excelled in mma striking and bjj

I don't get the feeling khabib would care much about blood...those russian guys are tough as nails...elbows on the bottom are mostly an annoyance. khabib will pound out tony. not sure he will do his usual neck crank, working toward a choke thing...like he's done in his last 2 fights..I see him ground and pounding tony...and the ref stopping it.
No way those pillow fists are doing anything to Tony at all. He will try hard and look somewhat tough in 2 rounds then he's fucked with the constant pressure and all kinds of offensive shit coming at him.
Only two of Khabib's last 2 opponents lasted less than 3 rounds and only 4 of Tony's last 12 opponents haven't been finished in less than 3 rounds. I'm not sure why Khabib fans believe in all kinds of miracles.

Last edited:
Back