This is how Jake Shields is doing right now

Relevant:

SlPayVw.gif

this must have been back in the day when shields actually got sub of the night bonuses

i wonder how much they costed

Got sleepy reading the first paragraph, no different from his fights.

So paired with another UFC refugee Jon Fitch for WSOF 11, right after WSOF expanded its deal with NBC, Shields would have had a monster coming out party but for the recent news that he had been injured.

Phrasing!

Also:

but I figure I have about 10 more years at most,

Ten years?? Jesus, Jake. 2024? 1999-2024? That reads like a tragic gravestone, which is what you could end up with if you fight for 10 more years.

So he's homeless?

That's pretty rough.

Bear in mind that people getting drunk and doing goofy shit at nightclubs is not unheard of.

That doesn't look goofy. That looks like some good ol' man on man tenderness right there... HAHAHA Never seen that before.

"Not that there's anything wrong with that!"

"Not that there's anything wrong with that!"
Mostly because there isn't. Now, I don't know if you're a bigot, but I wouldn't think less of Shields if he came out as gay, although I am sure that that would ramp up the sherdog pun generator for decades to "come".

Mostly because there isn't. Now, I don't know if you're a bigot, but I wouldn't think less of Shields if he came out as gay, although I am sure that that would ramp up the sherdog pun generator for decades to "come".

No, I'm no bigot. I meant no sarcasm with my last statement. I just put it in quotes, because-well, it's a quote. A really famous one from Seinfeld. That real popular American sitcom. With a lot of really great one liners. Damn someone has some sand in their vagina...

I wouldn't think any less of Jake Shields than I already did, because it's hard to be a fan of anyone who doesn't have an exciting style and who got popped for PEDs. But that's just me...

Also:

Ten years?? Jesus, Jake. 2024? 1999-2024? That reads like a tragic gravestone, which is what you could end up with if you fight for 10 more years.
Nah, unlike striking wars that take time, Wrestle humping adds to your life span. But the people who have to watch him fight 10 more years will be praying for an early death

:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back