This is how Jake Shields is doing right now

Mostly because there isn't. Now, I don't know if you're a bigot, but I wouldn't think less of Shields if he came out as gay, although I am sure that that would ramp up the sherdog pun generator for decades to "come".
That's a famous quote from a Seinfeld episode that in its own style was actually somewhat ahead of its time for bring so publicly supportive of homosexuality. You should Google the episode from that quote and I'm sure you can find a place to download it. You will see what I'm saying. And its a good episode and worth the watch.

That's a famous quote from a Seinfeld episode that in its own style was actually somewhat ahead of its time for bring so publicly supportive of homosexuality. You should Google the episode from that quote and I'm sure you can find a place to download it. You will see what I'm saying. And its a good episode and worth the watch.

You tell'm george!

Shields would beat any version of Ditch, including broke Fitch.

Mostly because there isn't. Now, I don't know if you're a bigot, but I wouldn't think less of Shields if he came out as gay, although I am sure that that would ramp up the sherdog pun generator for decades to "come".

MOSTLY because there isn't? So you do admit there is something a little wrong with it.

Back