This is how Holm destroys Ronda

Skydome

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Alright, about time I find the start new topic button, been lookin for ya.

FOOTWORK, FOOTWORK, FOOTWORK,

lmao if Ronda is gonna run straight at Holly like she always does and not get banged out, Holly is a boxing WORLD CHAMPION, traniing at an alien level with trainsers just such as jackson, winklejohn martinez, Gibson etc.

That combination is simbly unbeatable.

This is like Willie Pep vs some unknown can, Ronda Rousey is DONE!!

Holm simply has TOO much technique

lmao if Ronda is gonna run straight at Holly like she always does and not get banged out, Holly is a boxing WORLD CHAMPION, traniing at an alien level with trainsers just such as jackson, winklejohn martinez, Gibson etc.

Just beautiful

She's got a great jab and her footwork is decent, but it's gonna be hard for her to implement that against Ronda. I'm not counting her out like most people but this is a incredibly tough fight for her.

Ronda is too far ahead of the pack, no one is catching her.

Funny now that Holly knocks Ronda out, her boxing credentials mean something now.

rOCnLA.gif

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

What an epic thread by my dude Skydome. I'll be up bright and early(aka 1pm) to bump this thread for ya, what a great thread.

She has a chance to win, lets be honest here. She is skilled and has great standup.

Although, i fully expect another sub 30 second dominant victory for Ronda, and this doesn't give me pleasure haha.

dat footwork man. in and out with slim to none danger. Rousey got obliterated.

It definitely makes for an interesting matchup. Holly is very athletic and capable of making a dull, systematic fight. May be a decision win in her future.

She's got a great jab and her footwork is decent, but it's gonna be hard for her to implement that against Ronda. I'm not counting her out like most people but this is a incredibly tough fight for her.

I think we may see Ronda's cardio put to the test. Finally.

Ronda is too far ahead of the pack, no one is catching her.

13 words to say nothing worth reading. Fanboy?

Nah, more like lefts bruh.
http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/showthread.php?p=110604321#post110604321

Holly had to eek out decisions against Raquel Pennington and Marion Reneau and now she's going to destroy Ronda Rousey?

so how are you crow eaters doing today?

dat footwork man. in and out with slim to none danger. Rousey got obliterated.

lol solid first post. I'll be here on Sunday to claim my glory no matter how insignifcant it is.

I've been discared as a shitty poster by many here, but I've predicted several huge upsets on this account or other accounts alike.

NEVER buy into the hype.

I've said it before and ill say it again. Mma fans like most mma fighters are green when it comes to understanding the intricacies of boxing striking. It's not just about throwing punches when you get in range. Holm showed these fans what boxing footwork, upper body movement and timing can do to these d level mma strikers.

Ronda will get banged out, she's shown holes in her standup game before, Holly will exploit those.

Before you say, oh, judo throw, you don't think greg motherfucking jackson will have Holm prepared for that?!

You know what, go to hell fightdonttweet you fucking can.

I'll throw my fucking account on Holly Holm right now, right here, DEAL?

I'm taking the 12:1 underdog. you take Ronda, you understand you imbecible
?

damn, why did no one accept?

Her footwork isn't gonna accomplish anything if she continues to punch at air.

Nerves, pure nerves. Like I said, Holly is one of the best P4P boxers of all time , PERIOD

Her kicks are even better.

Ronda is gonna have to take a huge risk and RUN at her, risk being KO'd.

Footwork? More like legit running away from Ronda, because that is what it would take. A full 5 rounds of dodgeball style avoidance in order to stay out of Ronda's maul/clinch ... so I don't see it, even Muhammed Ali's footwork would not stop Ronda from getting her in the clinch.

Really? Point me to one fight where Ronda has had to work to get into a clinch and her opponent hasn't just stood still and given it to her or better yet, not just stand still, but go toward her so she can use their momentum against them.

Ronda doesn't know the meaning of the word footwork, and doesn't have the cardio to chase Holly for longer than a round.

So yes, footwork, not running away.

It definitely makes for an interesting matchup. Holly is very athletic and capable of making a dull, systematic fight. May be a decision win in her future.

I think we may see Ronda's cardio put to the test. Finally.

13 words to say nothing worth reading. Fanboy?

I'd like to see Holm win but come on. I've doubted Rousey enough that I finally joined the bandwagon. All I hope for is a competitive fight free of any stupid mistakes and controversy.

Nerves, pure nerves. Like I said, Holly is one of the best P4P boxers of all time , PERIOD

Her kicks are even better.

Ronda is gonna have to take a huge risk and RUN at her, risk being KO'd.

Its an incredibly small risk. Holm has very little power in her hands. Its far more likely that Holm would be the one to get knocked out if they start exchanging punches.

You know what, go to hell fightdonttweet you fucking can.

I'll throw my fucking account on Holly Holm right now, right here, DEAL?

I'm taking the 12:1 underdog. you take Ronda, you understand you imbecible?

Footwork? More like legit running away from Ronda, because that is what it would take. A full 5 rounds of dodgeball style avoidance in order to stay out of Ronda's maul/clinch ... so I don't see it, even Muhammed Ali's footwork would not stop Ronda from getting her in the clinch.

A knockout in MMA happens in a completely different way from that of boxing. An MMA clinch is completely different from a boxing clinch. Footwork may be important in boxing, but you can actually do stuff with your feet in MMA.

Potato

Fuck every single one last of you.

"so I don't see it, even Muhammed Ali's footwork would not stop Ronda from getting her in the clinch"

jesus christ.

I've said it before and ill say it again. Mma fans like most mma fighters are green when it comes to understanding the intricacies of boxing striking. It's not just about throwing punches when you get in range. Holm showed these fans what boxing footwork, upper body movement and timing can do to these d level mma strikers.

I'm just shocked most of the people here have been watching MMA for so long and never learn anything. No wonder everyone's just so desperate to see a fighter stiffened up and KO'd because it's the only time they can tell what the fuck just happened.

Put your money where your mouth is. Show us your betting slips. The line right now is like -1300/+900. Doesn't get any better for an unbeatable Holm.

This is really a chess match between two world class boxing coaches- Tarvedyan and Winklejohn. The legends that have been forged under their master tutelage already fill our history books. And this is the pinnacle of both their careers.

Nothing will be spared, no trade secret concealed as they risk everything for the greatest prize in sports today: WBW gold.

Good job skydome, some clowns will never understand that ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN A FIGHT

Its an incredibly small risk. Holm has very little power in her hands. Its far more likely that Holm would be the one to get knocked out if they start exchanging punches.
LMAO at this.

Holm is one of the p4p BEST female boxers of all time.

She knows how to roll with punches, she knows how to counter and lead.

You SERIOUSLY think Holm is more likely to get KO'd by Ronda than vice verca if they trade in the middle of the octagon?!

This is zuffa zombies at work people.

What a thread!

What a TS!!

Ronda will get banged out, she's shown holes in her standup game before, Holly will exploit those.

Before you say, oh, judo throw, you don't think greg motherfucking jackson will have Holm prepared for that?!

What makes him different? Everyone prepares for her Judo and still gets wrecked. It's her reflexes and fluidity from take down to ground that messes these girls up, doesn't give them time to think.

LOL I mean what else would you expect when people consider this "world class striking". Lmao!!!

LiveSeveralIncatern.gif

Back