This is hilarious - atheist social justice warrior vs Christian

jeffk

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

This may be old to some of you. I saw it for the first time today.

The atheist sjw actually makes the Christian proselytizers sympathetic figures. I find it hilarious. He presents poor arguments and throws a bit of a sissy fit. Keep my interest though.

The proper way to deal with people on the street who are spouting religious beliefs that you don't subscribe is to ignore them.

I am curious how this guy would react to the Black Hebrew Israelites.

Why would you post this video of me, TS. Dick move, imo.

I think you need to get a pair of shorts that fit and don't creep up you crack.

And the barefoot running thing...when Ethiopians and Kenyans have enough money to buy shoes and win races start to run barefoot by choice...I'll maybe look into it.

Trump would like him, he’s high energy.

lol, my favorite part of this video is when he starts making his cloud analogy and pointing at the sky... And the camera pans upward to get a shot of it.

That was gold.

lol, my favorite part of this video is when he starts making his cloud analogy and pointing at the sky... And the camera pans upward to get a shot of it.

That was gold.
How you gonna know what clouds look like without the visual assistance mang
That shit's like all nebulous

is there a reason this screaming gay dude doesn't have shoes on?

I feel like I just watched a microcosm of the war room. The guy holding the sign was Rip and the gay dude was a combination of so many posters on here.

"I see that smile and that calm attitude. like a smiling cobra"

I feel like I just watched a microcosm of the war room. The guy holding the sign was Rip and the gay dude was a combination of so many posters on here.

I can see that...It's kinda like Dave Chappelles "if the interenet was real a place".

but this is more of a rendition "If the warroom was a real place."

I can see that...It's kinda like Dave Chappelles "if the interenet was real a place".

but this is more of a rendition "If the warroom was a real place."

Haha. There were even moderators who showed trying to tone things down.

They deserve each other.

Fuuuuuuck I would love to put my shin on the side of that loons head.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back