"This is for Malcom X, cracka!"

BlueMerle

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"Police are investigating a second anti-white bias incident in Brooklyn where the attacker called his victim “cracka,” the Daily News has learned.

A 51-year-old white man told cops he was on Nostrand Ave. near Glenwood Road in East Flatbush when a black man ran up and knocked him to the ground about 5:40 p.m. Monday.

“This is for Malcolm X, cracka,” the brute said before storming off."

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...hite-assaults-brooklyn-week-article-1.2527899

For those who don't remember, Malcom X was killed by this man:

mystery15n-27-web.jpg

Is ignorant even a capable word of describing the attacker?
Also, note the term "anti-white bias" which was purposely used in place of the word "racist".
Can't have the general public believing that other races besides white can be racist, now can we.

Black people can't be racist. Duh.

I feel the sarcasm, but I'm highly confused then as to why you're supporting a candidate that when asked "Do all lives matter or do black lives matter?" answered:

"Black lives matter."

I believe his avatar is a parody... If you notice, one figure is reaching into the bag of the other figure.

I feel the sarcasm, but I'm highly confused then as to why you're supporting a candidate that when asked "Do all lives matter or do black lives matter?" answered:

"Black lives matter."

I'm glad someone actually asked me this rather than just assuming I support Bernie to troll or some such.

Actually, I disagree with Bernie on a *lot* of his stances. The thing is, I *hugely* appreciate one thing about Bernie... He's one of the most genuine candidates to come through the American political system in decades. Candidate after candidate comes through with fake smiles, popular promises that their voting records don't match, and a history of scandals and coverups and "changes of heart" on popular issues, where those changes of heart just happen to get them votes. Bernie, on the other hand? For all of his faults, his position matches his record which matches the way he lives his life. Though he's not perfect, ahead of any candidate in recent memory who actually had a shot, he's fairly genuine.

I'm supporting Bernie and voting for him... Not because I agree with a great deal of his platform, but I'd like to send a message to the political parties of the U.S. that a political candidate can actually be who they are and they can still get votes. If Bernie gets in, it might send a message to the U.S. political system - that we're sick of sow's ears dressed up like silk purses. Seeing as the other person on the Democrat card is the epitome of this at the moment, I really, really hope Bernie gets it - I don't want the Democratic party to be rewarded for shoving scheisters in our faces.

Beyonce just glorified Malcolm X at the Superbowl and did a tribute to him and BLM. I wonder if this thug was inspired.

I believe his avatar is a parody... If you notice, one figure is reaching into the bag of the other figure.
Redistributing from the 1% man. He has to take it from them before he can redistribute to the 99%.

Beyonce just glorified Malcolm X at the Superbowl and did a tribute to him and BLM. I wonder if this thug was inspired.
Can you really blame Beyonce for brainwashing him when she was just following the orders of her Illuminati masters?

Can you really blame Beyonce for brainwashing him when she was just following the orders of her Illuminati masters?
She could say no. She has the choice to be part of the New World Order and their agenda.

is 'cracka' the equivalent to ':eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:' in the current neo-lexicon?

Nope. They're equivalent in that they are both terms targeting another race based on race, but the n word is racist whereas cracker is pretty much fine.

"Black lives matter."

I though he was catching shit for saying all lives matter originally?

Redistributing from the 1% man. He has to take it from them before he can redistribute to the 99%.

Probably wouldnt have to get all the money from the poor fool up at the top if they werent the only group of folks to make any real wealth the last 40 years.

Probably wouldnt have to get all the money from the poor fool up at the top if they werent the only group of folks to make any real wealth the last 40 years.

Preach brother! Down with the 1%, financing Team America from their corporation buildings acting all corporationey... And they make money.

hqdefault.jpg

Preach brother! Down with the 1%, financing Team America from their corporation buildings acting all corporationey... And they make money.

Im just trying to be pragmatic, I think the rules of the game favor the wealthy at this moment in time and that doesnt seem like its working for the majority of americans at this time. Im not against anyone making money dont put words in my mouth but the middle class up and vanished and I would kind of like to see it come back

Im just trying to be pragmatic, I think the rules of the game favor the wealthy at this moment in time and that doesnt seem like its working for the majority of americans at this time. Im not against anyone making money dont put words in my mouth but the middle class up and vanished and I would kind of like to see it come back

I'm not so sure the "middle class" has vanished in the sense of quality of life though. You look at Americans today and, on average, we're more educated, we have more cars, several big screen TVs in a house, access to decades of movies as a whim more gadgets and devices, foods from all around the world, we take more trips, we travel the world more... In the sense of income discrepancy, yes, the "middle class" is slipping away - but, materially, lower and lower class people have it better and better than they did fifty years ago. The only reason we recognize a declining middle class is because our "better" isn't improving as much as someone elses', even if our "middle class" now is better off than our middle class before. To my mind, people living better lives is the standard worth tracking, not "Hey, I'm doing better than my father did, but the rich guy now is more rich compared to me than the rich guy

Interesting little bit on something closely related to this, a claim by Elizabeth Warren. Source is "We are Capitalists," a group of economists that publish on Facebook, of all places. I recommend them, quite strongly.

"
Proponents of inequality and high minimum wages often cite “the good ole days” of the mid to late 20th century. Although this may seem like a convincing argument, there are some serious caveats worth mentioning. Everything has greatly improved for everyone since Mrs. Warren’s youth.

I, for one, have no desire to live during that time period. Our standard of living today is much, much greater than during her childhood. She was born in 1949, so let’s look at how things have changed since “her time”.

- In 1952, Polio infected 60,000 children and killed 3,000. The disease was completely eliminated by 1979. Warren was 30 years old before Polio was extinguished. (1)

- In 1970, only 36% of the ENTIRE population had air conditioning. Today, 80% of poor households enjoy it. This might seem trivial, but imagine growing up in the hot South without AC – which was very common. (2)

- More than half of poor families with children have video game systems, which didn’t even exist during Warren’s youth. (2)

- Additionally, 50% of poor families have a personal computer, which also didn’t exist during Warren’s youth. (2)

- In 1977, real per capita income was $28,862. By 2011, it jumped to $42,473. (3)

- Median square footage of homes was 1,525 in 1973 – and 2,169 by 2010. (4)

- US life expectancy has climbed from 68 in 1950 to 75. (5) (6)

- In 1970, Motor Trend awarded “Car of the Year” to the Porsche 914. It had a top speed of 120 mph and none of the amenities currently available in nearly every consumer vehicle. Fast forward to 2016 and the winner is the Chevy Camaro – which is more powerful than the 1970 Porsche and can tell you how to get to a place you’ve never been. Oh, and the MSRP is a modest $25K. (7)

CONCLUSION: Comparing 1970s America to today’s America, solely based on minimum wage, is nothing more than a political statement. She fails to mention the enormous improvements in the quality of life experienced by everyone at all income levels. The poor today have luxury items that the early 20th century royalty could not even begin to conceive; let alone affordably available to the masses.

(1) http://www.npr.org/…/wiping-out-polio-how-the-u-s-snuffed-o…

(2) http://www.heritage.org/…/understanding-poverty-in-the-unit…

(3) http://taxfoundation.org/…/state-and-local-tax-burdens-all-…

(4) https://www.census.gov/const/C25Ann/sftotalmedavgsqft.pdf

(5) https://eh.net/…/a-history-of-the-standard-of-living-in-th…/

(6) http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.LE00.IN?page=6

(7) http://www.motortrend.com/news/car-of-the-year-winners-2/"

god i swear the war room is a daily Race post

I'm not so sure the "middle class" has vanished in the sense of quality of life though. You look at Americans today and, on average, we're more educated, we have more cars, several big screen TVs in a house, access to decades of movies as a whim more gadgets and devices, foods from all around the world, we take more trips, we travel the world more... In the sense of income discrepancy, yes, the "middle class" is slipping away - but, materially, lower and lower class people have it better and better than they did fifty years ago. The only reason we recognize a declining middle class is because our "better" isn't improving as much as someone elses', even if our "middle class" now is better off than our middle class before. To my mind, people living better lives is the standard worth tracking, not "Hey, I'm doing better than my father did, but the rich guy now is more rich compared to me than the rich guy

We have more cheap trinkets but way less wealth ... How many folks own 2 new cars and a cottage now days for example. Liz Warren is right but your adding in a lot of other bullshit to make it seem like she isnt. I dont think you and I are going to find a lot of common ground and we are about to way derail this thread

We have more cheap trinkets but way less wealth ... How many folks own 2 new cars and a cottage now days for example. Liz Warren is right but your adding in a lot of other bullshit to make it seem like she isnt. I dont think you and I are going to find a lot of common ground and we are about to way derail this thread

While you're not wrong on one front, I find it interesting that you say "we have more trinkets"... You're damned right on this one. We have more trinkets. *LOTS* more trinkets. I have to ask you - how did Americans come about acquiring those trinkets? Did Santa start dropping off more and more every year? Obviously not. Americans bought them. The amount of our expendable income which goes in to "trinkets" compared to that of our parents is *staggering*. When we're sitting here in a rented house with three big screen TV's, four computers, a cel phone with an pricey subscription in every hand, cable and internet bills, a car for each parent, maybe it's time to pause before we point a finger and take a look in the mirror. Is maybe at least part of the reason we don't have as much "wealth" as our parents did because we spent it all on "trinkets," our two vacations a year, and our daily trip to Starbucks that our parents never did/had?

There was a point when I was young where I tallied up the amount of money I spent on "trinkets" and small things each year - things which just weren't even options in my parents' time, things which didn't exist for them to spend money on. I tallied it up, saw a very big number, and cut most of it out... I put a down payment on my first apartment just a few short years later and now I own a house to boot. It's odd how much of the "wealth" we don't have is not there because we spent it all on "trinkets"...

Back