This is Enson Inoue

I bought the first book. I thought there was a second book on the way.

How's the Fukushima disaster relief?
Still making trips up to Fukushima. been up the 57 times since the disaster and will continue until the day I die. Book 2 is in the editing stage.

I've been a fan since pride 10 man. You are one tough SOB.

Nice to see you post on sherdog, every once in a while I still tell people about some of your fights and who you are, so many people missed the Pride era.

I'll order one of these.
Thank you for your kind words.

Mahalo bruddah!!! Love ur posts on IG especially the one of ur neighbor cutting his tree down. I visited Hawaii in late 2018 for the first time and I fell in love with the culture and the history and the people. I loved listening to you on rogan, hope to hear you on a podcast soon. Let us know if your on any other podcasts. Hats off to your crusade to help the people suffering from the fukushima fall out. How is that all going?
Still making trips up there today. People are still suffering.
I just did a podcast in San Diego and I will post the link when I get it.

Book 2 is in the editing stage.

Book 2 will have better editing than the first book I take it and will be called:
'Read as man. Become a better man' ;)

Sorry, bad joke I got from one of the amazon reviews. Actually I didnt notice the editing for whats its worth maybe I just focus more on content than grammar details.

Also what are your thoughts on Japan resurrecting a Pride style org with the types of fights we knew and loved that used to be your staple and that just dont happen anymore?

Last edited:
Thanks Enson for talking to us
You are a great man and an example for younger generations
Thanks again

Got you in my av since 2006!

You still keep in touch with Bert?

Book 2 will have better editing than the first book I take it and will be called:
'Read as man. Become a better man' ;)

Sorry, bad joke I got from one of the amazon reviews. Actually I didnt notice the editing for whats its worth maybe I just focus more on content than grammar details.

Also what are your thoughts on Japan resurrecting a Pride style org with the types of fights we knew and loved that used to be your staple and that just dont happen anymore?

It's exciting that Rizin is back. The Asakura brothers have the old school mind set where they are willing to die in the ring.

Still making trips up to Fukushima. been up the 57 times since the disaster and will continue until the day I die. Book 2 is in the editing stage.
Do the town people recognize you and immediately look happy when they see you bringing them stuff?

I think I saw you in yesterday's Magnum P.I. brief preview.

Do the town people recognize you and immediately look happy when they see you bringing them stuff?

I think I saw you in yesterday's Magnum P.I. brief preview.
not really maybe 10% of the time they recognize me.
I think the episode I'll be in aired Friday

Respect.

These are some beautiful bracelets. I love the variety and the vibrance of the color contrasts.

As a japanese myself, i appreciate what you are doing for the community. Much respect Enson San.

Back