This is bullsh*te

The amount of pullouts from fights lately due to injury, sickness etc etc etc etc is absolutely fuckin preposterous.

I can't remember a time in all of MMA history that this many fighters pulled out if their fights.
A week out, 2 weeks out, hours out of fights.

The last few years it has become a fuckin epidemic for christ sakes.
This shit is really starting to irk me in a way that I can't put into words...and that's saying something since I never shut the fuck up lol.

This is straight up crazy as of late though.
Am I the only one that wants to climb to the mountain top and shake my fists at the JBG in anger?

qDUhhVx.gif
It's because of improvements on drug testing. Fighters back in the day could recover faster without getting caught using. And the mentality of fighters today is different as well. When you know that one bad fight can make or break your career, it becomes more sensible to pull out than fight at a disadvantage

It's because of improvements on drug testing. Fighters back in the day could recover faster without getting caught using. And the mentality of fighters today is different as well. When you know that one bad fight can make or break your career, it becomes more sensible to pull out than fight at a disadvantage

Most of these guys fight like once or twice a year...how long they need to recover sir?

The amount of pullouts from fights lately due to injury, sickness etc etc etc etc is absolutely fuckin preposterous.

I can't remember a time in all of MMA history that this many fighters pulled out if their fights.
A week out, 2 weeks out, hours out of fights.

The last few years it has become a fuckin epidemic for christ sakes.
This shit is really starting to irk me in a way that I can't put into words...and that's saying something since I never shut the fuck up lol.

This is straight up crazy as of late though.
Am I the only one that wants to climb to the mountain top and shake my fists at the JBG in anger?

qDUhhVx.gif
Brotha 2014 was 10 times worse. I get the outrage because it's been a while, but 2016 was shitty too as far as pullouts.

UFC 299 and UFC 300 had zero cancellations so I guess there's a prize for everything

Most of these guys fight like once or twice a year...how long they need to recover sir?
Depends on the injury, age, amount of times you've been injured like this before, etc. Plus it's not just recovery that delays it. You have to recover, get cleared, reschedule the fight, do your whole camp again, and hope you don't get hurt

You can't tell me that you believe these guys ain't on something though.
Also, there's been more day of fight pullouts , week before etc than I can remember.
Depends on the injury, age, amount of times you've been injured like this before, etc. Plus it's not just recovery that delays it. You have to recover, get cleared, reschedule the fight, do your whole camp again, and hope you don't get hurt

Brotha 2014 was 10 times worse. I get the outrage because it's been a while, but 2016 was shitty too as far as pullouts.

UFC 299 and UFC 300 had zero cancellations so I guess there's a prize for everything

The amount of pullouts day of fight, not making weight, week of fight pullouts is fuckin frustrating.
I remember 2014 but this shit feels like an epidemic sir.

The amount of pullouts day of fight, not making weight, week of fight pullouts is fuckin frustrating.
I remember 2014 but this shit feels like an epidemic sir.
Can't disagree with that sir. It's not about the amount of pullouts, It's the timing of it all. Atleast back in the day it was on decent notice

Can't disagree with that sir. It's not about the amount of pullouts, It's the timing of it all. Atleast back in the day it was on decent notice

That's what I mean.
Its fuckin close to the fight all the time now.

I follow basketball too and there are so many injuries to top level guys. I think modern sports demands too much out of athletes and that sets them up for injuries. It’s been ridiculous as of late.
LET. THEM. JUICE.

At least for recovery

You haven’t heard yet? They are making a big world-wide event where athletes can compete in all sports full of steroids. Not just encouraged/legal but mandetory.

The founders were recently on Rogan’s pod too.

You haven’t heard yet? They are making a big world-wide event where athletes can compete in all sports full of steroids. Not just encouraged/legal but mandetory.

The founders were recently on Rogan’s pod too.

Ffs, Rogan?
Makes perfect sense.

Should be on the multimillionare company to have good back ups in place too

I've been singing that tune for awhile.
You have 600+ fighters and Im sure they can find backups for each card.

I honestly can't remember too many pullouts in PRIDE and short notice fights went off without a hitch.

ZERO comparisons to today's divas. Seriously, the Real Warriors fighting then often fought more than once in a night...KNOWING they may be fighting Fedor, Frye, Hendo, Severin, CroCop, Goodridge, Randleman...

Now Dana promotes fellow wife-beater Pico, the POS coward that wrecked UFC157 because no-camp Chael stepped in -with NO Camp- for for an injured Dan Henderson. Jon showed his true cheating cowardice then, he wasn't a real fighter then, and Pico is even worse now.

seems fishy, I agree and too coincidental. 303 has to be cursed.

How many pinky toe pullouts did they have in the Pride days? Looking at you Conrad Mcpussyhurts.

Back