This has got to stop

Thinking bill burr needed joe rogan for anything is beyond stupidity.
I can see it. Not many have the ability to peal back the layers of ignorance and deception in our society like Rogan possesses. Also the way he combines his unparalleled insights with his Evolutionarily advanced way of thinking would be invaluable to a person like burr. Burr could learn a lot from Rogan. Not to mention that a peer of Rogans caliber would be quite hard to find his insights would be priceless.

Burr and Segura are hilarious. Bert is kind of annoying.

the podcast market is very saturated,theo vaughn and Brendan shaub both have like 3 podcasts iirc.

1.5 hour should be the maximum time for each episode too. the 3 hr episodes are ridiculous.

TS is right, but Bill Burr and Tom Segura are the two worst examples I could imagine. Burr is one of the greatest stand ups of all time and not even part of that crew.

Segura is the only one of Rogan’s gang of coattail riders who’s actually talented.

Bert, Trussells, Schaub/Callen, Hinchcliffe, Shaffir... now those are some proper toadies.
Hinchfliffe is hilarious
Duncan Trussell has a great podcast and i'd barely qualify him as a comedian. Duncan's a sharp guy, he got me through a lot.

after reading the thread title i was sincerely hoping you were talking about your threads @Drain Bamage

just watched rogan on zoo keeper, pretty lame movie all around

in other news i was bored so i made this

m4PW1yc.jpg

Or you could, you know, just not watch them. I'm doing that and apart from this crappy thread, which I only entered because the title gave little warning as to how shitty it was, they haven't affected my life at all.
Ouch. Warranted though

Agreed.

Also, "Bill Burr isn't funny" crew checking in.

I had time to think and maybe Bert is the worst when it comes to comedy. Like others said he's way more frat bro than any of them. He plays it up though.

Apparently he had a show on travel channel but I never caught it

Bert is annoying. I've never cared for the fat, drunk, frat boy type in any aspect of life.
I hear ya. It took me a while to come around to Bert, but he’s a really sincere guy which makes him a little more lovable

Bert is annoying. I've never cared for the fat, drunk, frat boy type in any aspect of life.

His stand up special on Netflix was him getting drunk, while shirtless, and laughing at his own jokes. Wasn't impressed.

He'd probably be like funny if you're drinking beers in your garage once in a while, but I wouldn't wanna watch him perform.

DB's getting dominated in this thread.

Definite cuck vibes
he’s the type of cuck who isn’t even given permission to watch but has to stand in the corner of the bedroom staring at the crease where the walls meet

they are probably making good money from it, so why stop?

literally getting paid to smoke and drink and talk shit with your buddies.

he’s the type of cuck who isn’t even given permission to watch but has to stand in the corner of the bedroom staring at the crease where the walls meet
This took an unexpected leap, but i'm sure some others can confirm that this is relevant to my interests.

Watching Bill destroy that swindling cuck Ethan Klein is top 10 moments on Youtube

I like how near the end Burr is trying to give a promo on the red carpet and this guy accidentally interrupts it behind him and Burr turns around to scold him and notices it's Machida and doesn't say shit lol

Back