Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hc8yEUF.jpg

MOhuQsG.png

25qxp35.jpg

HIV7Kpz.jpg

WTF man. Seriously. It's like, is there any combination of Joe Rogan friends that doesn't have 3 fucking podcasts?

Starting to see how these people contribute nothing to society. At least Rogan gets real guests on his podcast. The rest of these guys just circle jerk for 90 minutes at a time. Bill Burr and Tom Segura in general are boring and lifeless. They just swap out one friend and call it a new podcast.

Or you could, you know, just not watch them. I'm doing that and apart from this crappy thread, which I only entered because the title gave little warning as to how shitty it was, they haven't affected my life at all.

What is these podcasts everybody has now, I don't understand. Is it like Myspace?

Thinking bill burr needed joe rogan for anything is beyond stupidity.

Actually, it is because of Joe Rogan himself who tells all his guests that they should start their own podcasts.

Thinking bill burr needed joe rogan for anything is beyond stupidity.
True words.
Bill Burr being "Boring and LIfeless" is hilarious. Like beyond mockery

Bill is so much more talented, likable and intelligent than Joe, and I disagree with Bill on almost everything regarding everything.

Only dude I find kind of funny from rogans crew is Segura. But even then, I watched Seguras stand up before I heard of any of the other guys in Joe's crew.

And i don't watch/ listen to any of these podcasts

Or you could, you know, just not watch them. I'm doing that and apart from this crappy thread, which I only entered because the title gave little warning as to how shitty it was, they haven't affected my life at all.

If you want to know why you're going on my ignore list, here's why:

"If you ever wonder why I'm not responding to your messages...
I don't check notifications. If you want me to respond to something you've said, PM me."

<{cruzshake}>

Ain't nobody got time for this ^ kind of douchebaggery.

Welcome to the ignore list. <Moves>

True words.

Bill is so much more talented, likable and intelligent than Joe, and I disagree with Bill on almost everything regarding everything.
source.gif

I used to listen to more of them but then I got into drugs Rogan recommended and now I don't have time for podcasts

True words.

I disagree with almost everything he does too and he also puts out cuck vibes. Talking about Bill not Joe.

Listening to burts standup about about how he didnt know asians spoke different languages was all I needed to know about that dude. Constantly taking his shirt off and taking about being a drunk I guess caters to the lowest common denominator. Perfect comedy if your IQ is 90

I disagree with almost everything he does too and he also puts out cuck vibes. Talking about Bill not Joe.
I don't get those vibes. I think he'd beat Joe in a fight as well.

Listening to burts standup about about how he didnt know asians spoke different languages was all I needed to know about that dude. Constantly taking his shirt off and taking about being a drunk I guess caters to the lowest common denominator. Perfect comedy if your IQ is 90
Did you know the movie "Van Wylder" is based on Burt's life?
I'm deeply serious

Tom and Christina P don't make me laugh. I don't like people like that.

Haven't listened to Burr in a long while. Didn't know he had guests now. He was just doing them by himself.

Back