This fight reminds me of Chuck vs Keith.

T.J.T

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Sadly Silva vs Bisping reminds me a lot of Chuck vs Keith, you have an icon trying to get back into the mix for one last run in the Twilight of his career and you have the younger underdog, the perennial gate keeper standing in his way.

My dislike for Jardine and Bisping are very similar, though I did respect techno viking a little more, but I have a sad feeling we have witnessed Anderson go down the similar path of Chuck and could see a shocking upset via aging chin/split d...

I would like to be wrong as Anderson is one of the more exciting guys to watch when he's on.

Na Bisping never managed a big win at least techno viking got a big win over forrest Bisping has 0 big wins

Havnt seen ol Keith on here in awhile and people need to be reminded of his awesomeness
Noobs be reminded techo viking is in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Except Jardine was 31 when he beat Chuck. Bisping is gonna be 37 tomorrow. Bisping is also in the twilight of his career.

chuck vs keith looked like a bar fight between two methed up bikers

Na Bisping never managed a big win at least techno viking got a big win over forrest Bisping has 0 big wins

I wouldn't call Forrest A list, the guy had an astonishing work ethic, tough as hell, just fought the right guys at the right time to get the belt. No disrespect to Forrest though.

2hzf68.jpg

9a41408765e8c65c4e090d7d0cb35b74abaa9b18442710c2b43e56d0206aff3f_1.gif

mwqkw8.gif

s45942.jpg

1-11.gif

tumblr_n3y85eHGBo1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Man miss that dude....

So yeah, forgot to mention they were in bisping's home country.

Back