This ever happen to you?

So you woke up, couldn’t move, basically saw/felt some weird shit? Sleep paralysis, dawg. What a mystery this is.

Been having his since I was a little kid. It’s no big deal. It can scare you, obviously, but you’ll get used to it if keeps happening.

So I stayed up real late tonight. I went to lay down at 2:30am and I left my bedroom light on and accidently fell asleep.

I wake up, the lights still on, and I can barely open my eyes, and I feel like ive been given the most powerful sedative. I can open my eyes maybe 1/10th and its blurry.

Im trying to move around out of my bed and Its hard to move. I can barely see and im not really getting anywhere and I cant see where im going.

I start wondering what Im going to do and I stretch my eyes open as hard as I can.

As soon as my eyes open fully, I warp from where I was on my bed, back to the original spot when I first woke up, laying on my back. Im like oh shit I was dreaming about being in the exact place I was, and waking up when I was still asleep.

I look up, the lights still on, I still feel drugged, I still can not see well.

I struggle my way out of bed making a mess. I end up knocking my mattress over and pushing the button on my vaccuum. Now im furiously wrestling with the vaccum thinking "oh god thé tenants upstairs are goin to freak", can barely move or see and after a minute of furiously trying to find the switch I manage to turn it off.

Im sitting on my bed practically blind and thats when I feel it, I felt the exit to the dream and I shook myself awake.

Now finally REALLY awake, I look up, my lights still on, im tired but I can move and see again and its finally over.

You guys ever have dreams inside dreams?

I've had dreams inside dreams plenty of times, just not more than 1-2 levels deep. I've had near-panic attacks while trying to exit the dream just to end up in a higher level dream because most of time the shit I dream about is pretty weird and uncomfortable. I don't like dreams much.

Back