This ever happen to you?

JoeyJoeJoeJr

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
So I stayed up real late tonight. I went to lay down at 2:30am and I left my bedroom light on and accidently fell asleep.

I wake up, the lights still on, and I can barely open my eyes, and I feel like ive been given the most powerful sedative. I can open my eyes maybe 1/10th and its blurry.

Im trying to move around out of my bed and Its hard to move. I can barely see and im not really getting anywhere and I cant see where im going.

I start wondering what Im going to do and I stretch my eyes open as hard as I can.

As soon as my eyes open fully, I warp from where I was on my bed, back to the original spot when I first woke up, laying on my back. Im like oh shit I was dreaming about being in the exact place I was, and waking up when I was still asleep.

I look up, the lights still on, I still feel drugged, I still can not see well.

I struggle my way out of bed making a mess. I end up knocking my mattress over and pushing the button on my vaccuum. Now im furiously wrestling with the vaccum thinking "oh god thé tenants upstairs are goin to freak", can barely move or see and after a minute of furiously trying to find the switch I manage to turn it off.

Im sitting on my bed practically blind and thats when I feel it, I felt the exit to the dream and I shook myself awake.

Now finally REALLY awake, I look up, my lights still on, im tired but I can move and see again and its finally over.

You guys ever have dreams inside dreams?

bec7a168c40a1056610825b3ddd885ed.gif

Your mind is so powerful it'll outsmart you.

It tricks you into getting more sleep, sometimes by pretending you did a task you had to wake up to do.

You probably just swallowed a spider.

Yes, I have had a few Inception like dreams within dreams within dreams. They usually happen when I am exhausted or stressed. Especially if I am both. Usually in those dreams, I wake up and start getting ready for work. I go through all the normal shit I would do like shower and brush my teeth. Then something will tip me off that it’s a dream and I’ll wake up. Or so I think. I go through the whole routine again, then I actually wake up for real. Then I do all that shit for real. I wish I could say that when I’m getting ready to go in real life, it’s strange. But by then, I am so focused on getting to work on time that I forget about the dreams.

Did you check your wardrobe for Bill Cosby

So I stayed up real late tonight. I went to lay down at 2:30am and I left my bedroom light on and accidently fell asleep.

I wake up, the lights still on, and I can barely open my eyes, and I feel like ive been given the most powerful sedative. I can open my eyes maybe 1/10th and its blurry.

Im trying to move around out of my bed and Its hard to move. I can barely see and im not really getting anywhere and I cant see where im going.

I start wondering what Im going to do and I stretch my eyes open as hard as I can.

As soon as my eyes open fully, I warp from where I was on my bed, back to the original spot when I first woke up, laying on my back. Im like oh shit I was dreaming about being in the exact place I was, and waking up when I was still asleep.

I struggle my way out of bed making a mess. I end up knocking my mattress over and pushing the button on my vaccuum. Now im furiously wrestling with the vaccum thinking "oh god thé tenants upstairs are goin to freak", can barely move or see and after a minute of furiously trying to find the switch I manage to turn it off.

Im sitting on my bed practically blind and thats when I feel it, I felt the exit to the dream and I shook myself awake.

Now finally REALLY awake, I look up, my lights still on, im tired but I can move and see again and its finally over.

The worst part of this story is that you're actually still in the dream :eek:

Clear case of aids. Sorry mate, too much gay sex.

Did you take the red pill?

Oxygen deprivation does that to you.
It's equivalent of sleeping in the closet with the door closed.

Next time open your windows when you sleep at night.

I get these all the time but it’s usually combined with night terrors. I’m struggling to wake up and when I do, the whole sequence starts over again. It usually takes me 4 or 5 attempts until I can actually wake up.

Its called night terrors, you were prolly asleep and thought you were awake.

Ive had a few bad ones, where i literally feel like i can't move and am paralyzed but there's some presence in the room i need to adress like noises or someone coming in. its common symptom

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/sleep-terrors/symptoms-causes/syc-20353524

Back