This can't be real...?

If you have a lot of money, and a lot of time, its possible.

I think BJ Penn recieved his black belt in 3 years with 6 days training a week.

My programme is quicker. You buy me a black belt, we have a few beers, maybe watch a MMA PPV. Try some stuff we see. We order another black belt off the net & you become a BB under Big Red from Sherdog.com forums.

My programme is quicker. You buy me a black belt, we have a few beers, maybe watch a MMA PPV. Try some stuff we see. We order another black belt off the net & you become a BB under Big Red from Sherdog.com forums.

lmao

I dunno, cuz the ad seemed fishy. But then I got the ad right of a banner here at sherdog. Maybe I will check into the product, because I am not afraid of having to do heavy training. In fact, I like it.

Lloyd Irvin is the epitome of legitimacy. He runs the biggest organization in the DC area, with black belts like Mike Moses in his org. He's a master grappler, expert in judo, sambo, wrestling and BJJ.

His student Mike Fowler just got his in 4. His student Brandon Vera is a brown belt who has tapped black belts while rolling. His student Rhadi Ferguson is an Olympic judo bronze medallist and ADCC competitor. He has legit black belts in sambo, judo and BJJ. His team has topped the NAGA team scoreboard before. So he seems legit enough.

Back