Thinking of starting a new routine and looking for advice

The Colonel

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
So I got this routine from someone else's post (I can't remember which one) but I thought it looked pretty good.TESTOSTERONE NATION I was planning on doing the first six week program and do SOHP for my targetted exercise on Mon and Thur.

On Tuesday I was thinking about doing:
DB squat snatch
Back Squats
(some kind of hamstring exercise-not sure which one)
calf raises

On Friday I was going to use it as my Back day and do:
BORs
Weighted Pull ups
Face pulls
and some Rear Laterals

The article doesn't make any mention of what kind of sets/reps to do on the days where you aren't working on your targetted lift, any advice would be appreciated. Also, are these lifts okay? I try to pick lifts that I really enjoy doing, plus I'm really wanting to strengthen my lower back (I'm finally back to what I was lifting before I injured my lower back) as well as strengthen my shoulders/rotator cuffs. I've started doing rotator cuff exercises at the end of my pressing workout and its really helped out my old grappling injuries.

Thanks for any advice you all can give.

No, I was asking for some advice on whether or not I had to bench, but I'm almost done with the program I was on.

I've heard of a DB Squat and DB Snatch but what is a DB Squat Snatch?

That's what someone called them on here when I asked about doing DB snatches, so I figured that's what they were called.

Back