• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Think Werdum is salty?

Ferguson is my favourite fighter to watch right now but lol @ anybody that thinks Tony can beat up a top 10 HW...some people on here man, no real life experiences

Well yeah he said both. But if you think "any damn fool" is gonna get up and square off against a pissed off Fabricio Werdum...you're insane.

Your insinuation was that Tony was intimidated but every piece of evidence says otherwise was my point.
LOL@you really believing Tony could do something... Poor Ferguson, he was shitting in his pants knowing if Werdum would have been made a move on him he would fly over the cameras easily. I know you are a supporter, but thinking Tony could do something to Werdum is hilarious.

LOL@you really believing Tony could do something... Poor Ferguson, he was shitting in his pants knowing if Werdum would have made a move on him he would fly over the cameras easily. I know you are a supporter, but thinking Tony could do something on Werdum is hilarious.
He didn't look scared to me.

LOL@you really believing Tony could do something... Poor Ferguson, he was shitting in his pants knowing if Werdum would have been made a move on him he would fly over the cameras easily. I know you are a supporter, but thinking Tony could do something to Werdum is hilarious.

Not what I said. You don't understand the mindset of an alpha if you think he was scared. I'm not arguing he'd get the better of it, just that it was very obvious that he wasn't intimidated at all. Believe he was "shitting his pants" if you like, doesn't matter to me.

And yes I think he'd get the worst of it vs Werdum barring him grabbing an object and hitting him or something.

I scored this awesome confrontation a 10-10 honestly. Tony had iconic lines like "I'm talkin' brotha" "I'll ankle pick you" "have fun fighting on my undercard" and "Bye... Felicia" {<jordan}

But then Werdum... Not every day do you see a man insult another man fluently in 3 languages. "Palhaso da caralho" ("Fuckin' clown" in portuguese) "Maricon de mierda" (Fuckin' sissy/f*a*got) in Spanish) "He has dark energy" <36>
Plus we all know Werdum would fuck him up in real life.

Also hilarious how some of the media tried to frame this as a homophobic act LOL. I'm from South America and "maricon de mierda" could easily be translated as "fucking sissy" if you don't want to use the "f-word". Hardly a discriminatory statement in the context of heat-of-the-moment angry trash talk between fighters.
Maricon de mierda means flag/homo from shit? Mierda translates to the s word in Spanish. .insert werdumfacegif..

Most of you are familiar with the video....

1:14 Tony says to Werdum, "Have fun on my under-card" referring of course to UFC 216

Flash-forward 3+ years...
View attachment 763178
I'm sure he's excited to be apart of the biggest card in history. But you know somewhere deep down this
has got to get to him. I mean, I seriously doubt(but could be wrong) that the Oleinik/Werdum even make the main card. So that has him down in the prelims on ESPN. Insult to injury?

Don't take this as a jab at Fabricio. I like him as a fighter. I just know if it were me, I'd be...
View attachment 763179
<Fedor23>

He’s lucky and should be happy to even be sharing the same fight card as Greg Hardy.

Tony was being a dick and Werdum couldn’t take it anymore

Werdum has been actual champion and consensus #1 fighter of his division. Tony has no such accomplishment. What the hell would Werdum be jealous of?

Werdum is a cheater, homophobe, criminal and associates with the biggest rat on the face of the earth

conor just beat some dude fightiing on the undercard. i think that earns him a title shot in whatever weight division he chooses.

Werdum has already been a big name for a decade, I doubt this is something he would even think about.

Tony have so much cock, cock guy.
lol, I remember googling this phrase so i can quote it verbatim. You know that google now puts some image search results at the top of your regular search result?
It was a BAD idea, trust me. Google will give you the correct quote and much more

You think Werdum's head is harder than a steel pipe?
watch-tony-ferguson-kicks-steel-pipe-as-training-for-upcoming-khabib-bout.png

And about that weight difference..
ClosedTerrificInexpectatumpleco-size_restricted.gif

Never knew Tony was from thailand with 120+ kickboxing matches on his record

It is a man status if you're not a weirdo. They're enough 6 ft something guys who are weirdos and pussy's and they're far away from being a "man status"
that's a fair point. However you suck for thinking anybody abusing the manlet phrase is serious like you about it

One of the worst threads of all time. Tried to change the narrative and FAILED.

And WAR WERDUM!!

Back