• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Think Werdum is salty?

Are you stupid or what? He almost picked a fight because Ferguson was the asshole saying "hold on, I'm talking brother"... Not because he was in the undercard.

I keep asking myself why people are so stupid to create threads like this, inciting a thing that never existed. This must be some sort of payroll, I don't understand. Seriously, doesn't make any sense.

And Werdum was absolutely right. In fact, Ferguson deserved some slaps for unnecessarily being a douchebag.
I'm not even going to bother addressing your grievance. I think you need to go re-read. Maybe figure out why no one else up until this point has said what you just did. I dunno. Go take a nap, come back when you're well rested.

I'm not even going to bother addressing your grievance. I think you need to go re-read. Maybe figure out why no one else up until this point has said what you just did. I dunno. Go take a nap, come back when you're well rested.
Why he would be salty because of that? This video is known for Ferguson being a douche to Werdum and Werdum reacting. Only. What's your point in saying he was salty for being in the undercard using the video that is known for another very different thing? Are you trying to change the narrative or something?

Last edited:
lol Tony gonna stand up and say what he'll do to Werdum then try and use his weight as an excuse not to do it.

Weak move, by Tony.

There are no weightclasses in the street.
that was pretty lame. Tony started the entire altercation by telling Werdum to shut up when Werdum was just doing his own interview then whines that Werdum is a bully for responding.

Well at least Werdum got to fight Fedor and Cain when they were hyped. While Tony’s fight with Khabib is still cursed.

LOL Werdum is a HW champion.
Tony is still trying to get that belt.
And he is not fighting Khabib, which means he won't get it either.

Tony wished he could accomplish half of what Werdum did.
Tony already has a better resume than Roidum

Plus he doesn't fight at a decrepit weight class like HW

When Tony gets slept..

giphy.gif

If my memory serves me correctly is this not Werdum the day before he made history?

At least Tony hasn’t been KOd and is on a longer win streak than Werdum ever had.

Tony would also dominate Werdum.
LOL
Tony will never beat heavyweights. And will NEVER beat Fedor.
Your comparison is asinine given the difference in weight.

Try again, kid.
Each HW in that roster can end Tony with one punch.

Tony was scared as fuck and didn't even dare to slap the hand away when Fabricio was sticking his finger in his face. No way he would've allowed another LW to do that.

Definitely a L for Tony, which is why he went with the "big guy"-excuse after being son'd hard.

Tony's entire resume doesn't even come close to Werdum's wins over Fedor and Cain..

LOL
Tony will never beat heavyweights. And will NEVER beat Fedor.
Your comparison is asinine given the difference in weight.
You think Werdum's head is harder than a steel pipe?
watch-tony-ferguson-kicks-steel-pipe-as-training-for-upcoming-khabib-bout.png

And about that weight difference..
ClosedTerrificInexpectatumpleco-size_restricted.gif

He's probably more upset nobody even knows he's fucking fighting. I just found out like 2 days ago.

Am I reading that right? Greg Hardy on the main card while Pettis vs Cerrone, Souza vs Hall and Oleinik vs Werdum are all on the pre-lims?

Are you stupid or what? He almost picked a fight because Ferguson was the asshole saying "hold on, I'm talking brother"... Not because he was in the undercard.

I keep asking myself why people are so stupid to create threads like this, inciting a thing that never existed. This must be some sort of payroll, I don't understand. Seriously, doesn't make any sense.

And Werdum was absolutely right. In fact, Ferguson deserved some slaps for unnecessarily being a douchebag.
Wait, Werdum interrupts, and Tony is the asshole?

Wait, Werdum interrupts, and Tony is the asshole?

Dumb reporters asking both guys questions separately. Tony didn't hear the question asked to Werdum of course, so to him it absolutely sounds like Werdum is interrupting him. And Werdum is pissed because he was asked a question separately and was answering it. The whole setup was stupid, or at least the reporters were stupid for asking another question to Werdum when Tony was already answering one.

Anyone who's seen the video can see Werdum is the one who's triggered and Tony is keeping his cool until Werdum just keeps talking and Tony has heard enough and stands up.

I've been in a few situations like that in the past. Testosterone is flowing, the alpha personalities start coming out, etc. Later one once everyone has cooled down everyone is normally fine. I doubt either is holding a grudge about this, they'll likely laugh about it if it's brought up (unless they have some other beef that's not known to us).

Back