Things you don't like about your favourite fighters

Khabib - doesn’t fight enough, has ugly ass striking

Cowboy- folds under pressure

Aldo- got way too emotional against Conor

Ovareem- no chin

Tony- mental issues

Vitor- Jesus freak (but considering what he's been through with his sister i don't blame him)

Valentina Shevchenko - She could be more aggressive at times as she does possess the power to hurt her opponents as she snapped Holm’s head back multiple times with jabs/straights, wobbled/staggered Caochiera with the first combination she threw, and her opponents are always tentative themselves due to the fear of her counterstriking them to a UD. I think she’ll be much more aggressive now that she’s at 125 against women her size and the one woman who was the hardest match up possible at 125 and below shes now already defeated.

Either way it’s a true pleasure to watch her perform.

Jones.

If only he didn’t get a dui for crashing into a pole drunk

If only he didn’t get caught snorting coke.

If only he didn’t hit a pregnant and leave the scene, then return for his drugs/money, then run again.

If only he didn’t take an un-prescribed dick pill from a pharmacist friend.

If only he didn’t somehow test positive for turinabol with no proven source.

If only he didn’t keep repeatedly testing positive for turinabol years later.

Sucks to see such an upstanding Christian man being thrown challenges by God. A modern day Jobe.

This brings A tear to my eye. I've taught you well Daniel-San.

Jon Jones, the most sincere guy you'll ever meet:

"Still there pussy?"

That fat tuck Dana doesn’t like GSP, and robbed us of the first UFC 3 weight champion.

Cerrone is a Trump supporter. I know he's a redneck but......sheesh.

cowboy-cerrone-is-pro-union-pro-trump-and-pushing-people-to-vote.jpg

CM Punk, needs to learn how to hang from the neck 'more better...'

9fjx6d82pj311.gif

i like fighter for their abilities not their persona. Khabib is my favorite fighter and he will be for a long time if he keeps winning since I really like his style... yet he's the complete opposite of my persona, I'm a liberal atheist and well everyone know what kind of person he is, so yeah, I'm a fan of the art not the personalities.

Jorge Masvidal. Once every couple years or so, he gets his shit together and wrecks his opponent.
Then he goes right back to phoning it in and coasting to decision losses, and bitching about it.

Khabib - doesn’t fight enough, has ugly ass striking

Cowboy- folds under pressure

Aldo- got way too emotional against Conor

Ovareem- no chin

Tony- mental issues

Yeah, Aldo let Conor get to him. Can’t blame him though, Conor had the push of the entire organization, Aldo knew they wanted him out and the nerves plagued his performance.

* I still think Conor would have sparked him regardless.

Last edited:
Bisping- Can dish it out verbally but isn't great at taking it.

Gomi- Won't retire.

Joanna: She is easily manipulated by people who gain her trust and has suffered for it throughout her entire fighting career. Also has a bad habit of giving these incompetent people second and third chances and almost never gives up on them until it's way past too late. This is unsurprisingly common in combat sports but one would think less so among elites but in fact they suffer from it more due to the money/exposure etc. surrounding them.

Who? Can you elaborate?

Anthony Johnson: wish he had more heart, didn’t gas so early, and knew how to defend against RNC

Bisping with spitting at the cornermen, the may have provoked him with the vids but that was disappointing. Love the crap talk tho

Edgar, wish he had more power

Jones, wish he’d stay out of trouble but it’s nice seeing him back to being active.

Cerrone, wish he’d be more consistent but I can still appreciate seeing him fight so often, win or lose.

Charles Oliveira is a badass with his sub game but it’s also weird he’s been subbed himself like 3 times.

Vitor Belfort, loved his little trt renaissance but it didn’t last for long.

Dan Henderson is just a boss, nuff said.

125: DJ.. wish he didn't leave to ONE, but I get why he did it and respect it. Morales.. wish he had a better showing while in the UFC, I think the kid is much better then he allowed himself to show.

135: Cody.. gets caught in "brawls" too easily in which he forgets to use footwork, head movement and angles. Moraes.. needs to showcase his improved wrestling.

145: Fili.. just now figuring it out, but I feel wasted a few opportunities early in his UFC career because I do not think his mental had caught up to his potential and Martial Art skill sets. Max.. needs to showcase his BJJ more.

155: Gregor.. has a very entertaining personality off camera, but in front of the camera his personality comes off dry, which I feel has hindered his ability to be marketed. Khabib.. needs to use his unconventional/unorthodox striking techniques a bit more.

170: Woodley.. I still think he is the best at WW currently, but I don't think he has the heart or drive, to allow himself to compete at a higher level any longer. MVP.. needs to improve his grappling and come to the UFC.

185: Schilling.. wish he had focused on MMA earlier in his kickboxing career. Whittaker.. needs to stop getting injured so often.

205: Luke.. keeps his hands down and his chin high, way too often. Walker.. curious how his grappling skill sets look compared to his striking skill sets.

HW: Tuivasa.. kid is tough, but he needs to get his cardio in line, plus work on improving his grappling skill sets, especially his takedown defense and working off his back. DC.. still would like to see him vs Bader.

One thing I don't like about Igor Vovchanchyn is that not 100% of the world recognizes him as the all time GOAT ;)

I don’t like the fact that mayhem Miller had a mental breakdown and went to jail for doing really stupid crimes.

I wish Kenny Florian would have won a title.

I don’t like that Cody gets so emotionally invested in a fight and throws IQ out the window.

I wish bi penn would retire

Back