Things you don't like about your favourite fighters

Craisier

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
This can be anything from inside or outside the cage, here's a few from me:
>Fedor: I feel like he could have prolonged his career had he not gotten so complacent and respected the game
>TJ: I don't like the USADA bust or the fact he's cheap shoted in training
>Khabib: I fear especially since the Conor victory that he's going to become a bit more complacent, already planning retirement early. I hope I'm wrong.

Colby - only 5'11"
If he was 6'2" I'd get a tattoo of him on my asscheeks

For most of the fighters:

Wrecked hairline, Manboobs, no brain

Jones.

If only he didn’t get a dui for crashing into a pole while drunk

If only he didn’t get caught snorting coke.

If only he didn’t hit a pregnant woman and leave the scene, then return for his drugs/money, then run again.

If only he didn’t take an un-prescribed dick pill from a pharmacist friend.

If only he didn’t somehow test positive for turinabol with no proven source.

If only he didn’t keep repeatedly testing positive for turinabol years later.

Sucks to see such an upstanding Christian man being thrown challenges by God. A modern day Jobe.

Last edited:
I don't like this thread....

ublwt.gif

Frankie Edgar - Wish he was taller for his weight, being undersized hurts him, not his skills which are outstanding.

Ortega - Good heart, which makes him take punishment early enough in his career to shorten it.

BJ Penn - Stubborn. Loves to fight but wish he would find easier opponents or retire.

Jon Jones - Premiere athlete and tactician but lacks morals.

Rory Macdonald - Born with vulnerable nose. I love his well rounded ability.

Mark Hunt - Came to MMA late in life, wish he was born later.

Kron Gracie - doesn’t fight enough. And now it’s a little late because he’s 30.

Jacare - I wish he spoke perfect English so he can demand better treatment as a fighter.

Conor - Talented and interesting but tries too hard.

Diaz bros not checking enough leg kicks or at least throwing a few.

There’s tons more but I feel lazy.

Last edited:
Whittaker not getting his hernia figured out before the morning of the fight.
Fedor not retiring ages ago when he starting slipping out of his prime, which imo was around Andre.
Cain doing the most retarded shit with his S&C coach.

I wish DC didn’t lose to Jones.

Wes Sims: wish he was better at MMA

Cody is one of the most talented fighter I've ever seen, but unfortunately his fight IQ and emotion ruined his career.

Joanna: She is easily manipulated by people who gain her trust and has suffered for it throughout her entire fighting career. Also has a bad habit of giving these incompetent people second and third chances and almost never gives up on them until it's way past too late. This is unsurprisingly common in combat sports but one would think less so among elites but in fact they suffer from it more due to the money/exposure etc. surrounding them.

A bit reclusive
Married to Pat
Dabbles in New Age bullshit

Condit: too vulnerable to wrestling.
Mighty Mouse: not in the UFC anymore.

I don’t like that Conor is a drug addicted, immature, selfish, accused rapist. Oh and I also don’t like that he’s not an elite fighter anymore.

But he’s still my favorite.

Another one for me: Gegard Mousasi, I don't like how he's been a bit inconsistent through out his career and when the tides were turning for him in the UFC he moved over to Bellator, instead of trying to win the ufc strap.

GSP- wish he didn’t sit out at the end of his career. I know he thought about his legacy but even if he did end up losing to woodley or someone he would still be the goat WW by a mile.

GUS- wish he didn’t get mauled by black guys.

Cowboy- don’t like how he sometimes gets mentally defeated early if things aren’t going his way.

Back