Things you didn't believe that could happen

Tj fucking snake in the grass Dillashaw beating Renan Barao to win the bantamweight crown. That was definitely not expected by anyone. Barao had just destroyed Urijah again and one of his subordinates was going to come in on a gifted shot and clown him??? It was a bigger upset than Garbrandt over Cruz which is saying something because hardly anyone predicted that outcome either. 🤦‍♂️

You say that like being pharmaceutical drugged into a sedated state of numbed acceptance is a bad thing.

<BakerNo>
Depends on your dope of choice I suppose!
Tj fucking snake in the grass Dillashaw beating Renan Barao to win the bantamweight crown. That was definitely not expected by anyone. Barao had just destroyed Urijah again and one of his subordinates was going to come in on a gifted shot and clown him??? It was a bigger upset than Garbrandt over Cruz which is saying something because hardly anyone predicted that outcome either. 🤦‍♂️
I was already a fervent TJ hater since TUF, and became a Dodson fan solely off the TJ KO, so you can imagine my disappointment watching him beat the absolute brakes off of Renan. Sharpest downfall in MMA history IMO

For example, watching Sean Strickland fights, I wouldn't have thought that, after the Cannonier or Imavov fights, he could get, 3 times in a row, Performance of the Night, Performance of the Night, Fight of the Night.

Or, Jan Blachowicz, in his UFC beginnings, losing to Cummins and being 1-4... I wouldn't have guessed he could become a defending champion... or even a top 3 fighter actually.

You?

I didn't think Paige Van Zant would ever show her pussy, and that happened lol

Depends on your dope of choice I suppose!

I was already a fervent TJ hater since TUF, and became a Dodson fan solely off the TJ KO, so you can imagine my disappointment watching him beat the absolute brakes off of Renan. Sharpest downfall in MMA history IMO
That’s how I felt when Anderson wrecked Franklin. Those knees my god ouch

Never thought Kayla would fight in the ufc

Never thought Ngannou would do well in boxing

The death of Pride. And further humiliation, that it was bought (and shut down) by the UFC.

Robbie Lawler's "God Mode" champ run.

Dana slapping his wife and keeping his job.

For example, watching Sean Strickland fights, I wouldn't have thought that, after the Cannonier or Imavov fights, he could get, 3 times in a row, Performance of the Night, Performance of the Night, Fight of the Night.

Or, Jan Blachowicz, in his UFC beginnings, losing to Cummins and being 1-4... I wouldn't have guessed he could become a defending champion... or even a top 3 fighter actually.

You?
For me it’s Strickland getting the belt after seeing Alex decapitate him.

They as in plural or they as in BB is non-binary??

Umm, my earliest lessons said data transfer is binary AF, a Zero or a One.

Of course, my biology courses said there were only... $hit, FML, Never Mind.

Last edited:
Back