• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Things to do in Mexico City?

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Headed there next week. Going to be staying 5 nights. The only plans I have so far is a day trip to Teotihuacan and to spend a day at the Anthropology Museum which is right next to our hotel. Would like some suggestions on other museums, restaurants or anything else to do. Thanks in advance.

And yes, I know I'm nuts for going there during their Presidential Election day.

coke-snort.gif

Look out the plane’s window the whole time, that’s how I saw an UFO for the first time.

Headed there next week. Going to be staying 5 nights. The only plans I have so far is a day trip to Teotihuacan and to spend a day at the Anthropology Museum which is right next to our hotel. Would like some suggestions on other museums, restaurants or anything else to do. Thanks in advance.

And yes, I know I'm nuts for going there during their Presidential Election day.
something-about-mexico-v0-2ww-P8a-Ybq-Cchnea69f-Bg-P7t-XDHm-Ty-CRodego-UZX4ao.jpg

idk when I went to Mexico I got assraped at gunpoint like 10 times. I did enjoy the food and pyramids though, 6/10

Those are ameture figures rookie, you need to work on that ass game, now, go back out there and don't come back without that pink sock!!!!!

Reactions: Zer
Buy real cuban cigars,visit the local farmacias. Enjoy the food.

Teotechiuan is cool a good time with lots to do in the area. The pyramids are great but you used to be able to climb all over that thing until people with cell phones rolling down it became a liability.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back