things get skewed when you usually dominate! Jones clearly won!

thatone**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jones clearly won as most non haters who watched the fight can clearly see. He didnt dominate so its easy to say he was losing. Gus looked good waaaay beter than I thought he would. He gave one hell of a performance but he is not better than jones thats why he lost!

Last edited:
"things get skewed when you usually dominate" Correct. But it was not clear. Still had Jones winning though.

LOL, Gus outstriked him, no way jones won. Leg kicks win you fights?

The fight was more exciting for Jones simply not being able to dominate like he usually does. It was close, and I'd think it 48-47 whoever it went to. Jones is the only one who hurt his opponent but a round's a round so it was real close.

Jones clearly won as most non hater who wathed the fight can clearly see. He didnt dominate so its easy to say he was losing. Gus looked good waaaay beter than I thought he would. He gave one hell of a performance but he is not better than jones thats why he lost!

He didn't clearly win. He fought a very close fight, and I can't argue with letting the champ keep the belt in what was essentially a draw, but please stop it with this "clearly" bullshit. It's just as dumb as "robbery".

People screaming robbery were just caught up in the moment. Jones, previously seen as invincible (even though there's no such thing) in the first tough fight of his life. And obviously the majority of Sherdog was rooting for Gustafsson.

Could have been 48-47 either way. Not even close to a robbery.

LOL, Gus outstriked him, no way jones won. Leg kicks win you fights?

You're the worst type of fan.

That's like me saying "LOL, Gus didn't win. Taking someone down and not doing anything with it wins you fights?"

You know, because that was only a small portion of the fight

I actually agree with this jones got humbled but he still own people are used to him running through guys and in this fight it was closer

He didn't clearly win. He fought a very close fight, and I can't argue with letting the champ keep the belt in what was essentially a draw, but please stop it with this "clearly" bullshit. It's just as dumb as "robbery".

well I though he clearly won

Back