things get skewed when you usually dominate! Jones clearly won!

how am i biased is most of the mma media biased too? you tried to hide your bias and got caught!

How are they biased, because they scored the fight for Jones? Scoring the fight for Jones isn't being biased at all. That's fine if you scored it for Jones, an argument can absolutely be made. Saying either fighter "clearly" won is definitely being a bit biased though, since the fight was very close and left us with some unanswered questions. But oh well what do I know, entrance music is apparently serious business :)

How are they biased, because they scored the fight for Jones? Scoring the fight for Jones isn't being biased at all. That's fine if you scored it for Jones, an argument can absolutely be made. Saying either fighter "clearly" won is definitely being a bit biased though, since the fight was very close and left us with some unanswered questions. But oh well what do I know, entrance music is apparently serious business :)

well if my score card has jon winning its clear he won IMO thats not a bias:icon_neut

well if my score card has jon winning its clear he won IMO thats not a bias:icon_neut

It is when you imply in your OP that someone is a hater if they think he lost.

I scored Shogun/Machida I for Shogun, and even though he won on my scorecard I didn't think it was a clear cut win.

It is when you imply in your OP that someone is a hater if they think he lost.

I scored Shogun/Machida I for Shogun, and even though he won on my scorecard I didn't think it was a clear cut win.

thats just silly

I'm guessing this is probably what Sherdog is smoking. You can all go to bed happy knowing that Jones is beatable. He didn't lose tonight though. And congrats to Gus for being the LHW Aura-cracker.

Good point TS. If all those Jon Jones kicks and elbows were to Gus' front of his face instead of to the body, legs, and side of the head, the damage would be more visible and people would think JJ won.

I think it's amazing JJ gave no indication of a hurt foot until after the bout ended because he sure kept kicking until the end.

Back