Things get HEATED between Frank Mir and Mark Hunt

Hahaha that was funny. Man I love listening to Frank Mir talk. He is so well spoken. I really hope that he gets on commentary when he retires. He did amazing working the WEC and I think he'd be better than Hardy, Florian, and Stann combined.

i just hope this fight gets cancelled some how.dont wanna see either of them losing.

Felt the same about Arlovski and Mir fighting. Two guys everyone counted out meeting for a number one contender fight would've been a lot better for them both.

haha, that's pretty cool. I know Frank can come across arrogant sometimes, but he actually seems alright.

Mir stopped being a heel after the Carwin fight :)

pretty funny stuff. also, hunt fucking dwarfs frank. and frank's a big boy himself too. huge motherfucker that hunt. we all knew that but still. crazy to see.

giphy.gif

lol awesome!

Made me laugh. However lost my view. i cant possibly watch these two love birds beat the hell out of each other.

Hunt's underrated TDD and lower center of gravity will keep this fight on the feet. And let's not pretend that Mir knocking out glass chin Duffee and Zombie Bigfoot is evidence of some newfound striking ability. When Mir lost those 4 in a row, he was outclassed on the feet every time.

Hunto via TKO

Love them both. Just want an enjoyable fight. No favorites here.

Two awesome guys, if I had to pick a winner I'd pick Mir.
Unless Hunt literally has a heart attack in round 1 Mir has no hope in this fight. he has done the stanky leg so many times, Hunt will add another the reel of stanky leg dancing of Mir.

Made me laugh. However lost my view. i cant possibly watch these two love birds beat the hell out of each other.

Dont worry it'll be over quick one way or another

Hunt's underrated TDD and lower center of gravity will keep this fight on the feet. And let's not pretend that Mir knocking out glass chin Duffee and Zombie Bigfoot is evidence of some newfound striking ability. When Mir lost those 4 in a row, he was outclassed on the feet every time.

Hunto via TKO

literally nothing happened on the feet in the Cormier or Barnett fights though

Warms my heart. Just bleed boys!

Unless Hunt literally has a heart attack in round 1 Mir has no hope in this fight. he has done the stanky leg so many times, Hunt will add another the reel of stanky leg dancing of Mir.
Yeah and that's what people said leading up to Mir/Duffee, before that it was Mir/Nelson, before that it was Mir/Cro Cop, before that it was Mir/Kongo and before that it was Mir/Hardonk.

Yeah and that's what people said leading up to Mir/Duffee, before that it was Mir/Nelson, before that it was Mir/Cro Cop, before that it was Mir/Kongo and before that it was Mir/Hardonk.

It's pretty tiring hearing the same shit over and over

"hurr durr this fighter has TDD so Mir can't possibly win"

Mir has one punch KO power. It's the HW division, it's not like Mir lives and dies by submissions.

Dont worry it'll be over quick one way or another

literally nothing happened on the feet in the Cormier or Barnett fights though

IIRC Cormier outworked him on the feet, and in the clinch and Barnett dominated him in the clinch, clinch work where you're controlling your opponents upper body via neck control to land shots is based out of striking martial arts more than grappling.

It's pretty tiring hearing the same shit over and over

"hurr durr this fighter has TDD so Mir can't possibly win"

Mir has one punch KO power. It's the HW division, it's not like Mir lives and dies by submissions.
Yeah but Sherdog gonna Sherdog unfortunately.

"You're such a good looking bloke."

I laughed pretty hard

Back