Thing that Rogan constantly does

A lot of his guests have podcasts of their own, where they come into their own better than on JRE (The Weinsteins, Carlin, Pool, even Sargon and Fridman and so on).
Don't get me wrong, I really like JRE, but I've come to view it more as a source for recommendations than anything else.
Absolutely. I've listened to 2 or 3 Lex podcasts and maybe would have never even heard of him if not for Joe. Plus this is a karate forum and when I started posting here in 2004 who could have guessed that Rogan would be doing this?

I love the podcast and don't completely get the intense criticism of Rogan.

I think a lot here are jealous of his job, who wouldn't be? MMA commentator whenever he wants to do an event and gets paid to get stoned and talk shit to interesting people, sounds good to me.

Theyll be talking about something and the guest make a good point and then Rogan will be like "No, but its like..." and then he'll make the same fuckin point his guest did. Why the hell does he always do that? You can see guest biting their tongue too. Rogan has too much power.

Isn't it his show? He can do what ever he wants. People go on in some cases to promote their books or movies. But in the end I do appreciate the deep heart to heart talks and guests he has on. For example the one with Miley Cyrus took me by surprise. Quite a deep conversation, I had a misconception about her. If you want to really know people better watch Rogan's podcasts.

Meh, haven't really noticed it.
He has some quirks, and his approach to the interviews can be a bit limiting at times.
But only thing that really bothers me is how he sometimes brings in guests that are only there for him to talk at for 3 hours straight. Like that tard Tom Papa. I've listened to close to two full podcast where he's been on, and I still don't know what his reason for existing is other than that he bakes bread.

Tom Papa literally won't say shit. Dude apparently has no opinions on anything.

Theyll be talking about something and the guest make a good point and then Rogan will be like "No, but its like..." and then he'll make the same fuckin point his guest did. Why the hell does he always do that? You can see guest biting their tongue too. Rogan has too much power.

Just ego, he doesnt like to feel dumb in front of cameras/his podcast. He only does it with normal guests, when there’s actual smart people that come on, they check his ass constantly lol

Isn't it his show? He can do what ever he wants. People go on in some cases to promote their books or movies. But in the end I do appreciate the deep heart to heart talks and guests he has on. For example the one with Miley Cyrus took me by surprise. Quite a deep conversation, I had a misconception about her. If you want to really know people better watch Rogan's podcasts.

You thought the Miley Cyrus podcast was deep?

When he tries to be a democrat champion and kept saying that he's liberal to avoid being canceled.

Trip acid and listen to the doors while watching Apocalypse Now. @Zer

Reactions: Zer
Says I'm an idiot then drops some bomb ass knowledge

He talks about the same things over and over. Can hardly blame him though, with how much he talks, but it does get redundant. One of the reason i only watch Rogan if there is an interesting guest on it.

Back