Thing that Rogan constantly does

Move to red states to avoid taxes and spend their free time hunting?
Avoid taxes and do hobbies that involve outdoors ( the expensive kind , not bargain basement camping ) with lots of disposable income.

You thought the Miley Cyrus podcast was deep?

I didn't say her conversation topic was deep like astrophysics. I meant getting to know her was deeper than you would normally have heard with her, because I had a false misconception about her. I hate her music and I always found her annoying. I have to be fair give people a chance. To summarize, as a person she isn't bad. I find Joe helps drop peoples guard and they have a heart to heart talk.

Thought TS was going to mention that strange fishlip kiss-face thing he does constantly.

Theyll be talking about something and the guest make a good point and then Rogan will be like "No, but its like..." and then he'll make the same fuckin point his guest did. Why the hell does he always do that? You can see guest biting their tongue too. Rogan has too much power.
There was a guy who was in the same major as me in college, and he would do that to the professors all the time. They treated him like he was a great student, and it was always like "He only said the same thing you just said!".

Back