Thick n' curvy girls can hold up cards too ......

CraftyGrossInsect.gif

Lawd fuckin Jesus.

Get rid of all the "ring girls", it's a sexist and silly custom which serves no purpose in an MMA event. If you want to look at shitty softcore, just fucking google it

I like Asian women too, but you need to expand your horizons.

If expanding my horizons means convincing myself that overwieght piles of flab are attractive, then nah, I'll pass. I understand you're from Texas and you guys like everything big over there, but that's just not for me.

That's Kelly Brook. She's 35 now, but in her prime she wads a dime.

193940.jpg

She's very pretty in the face. The rest of her looks like a refrigerator. Albeit a lean refrigerator.

Ring girls in general, urgh... i know what i'm here to see, two half naked men fight, to see who's the best. There's no need to fool yourselves.

Gotta have a booty. Too thin and they lose the booty.

That's just fucking gross, dude. Get that whale on a diet.

Judging from your AV I see you prefer them small & petite, some men (not saying you) who lack a certain men endowment prefer smaller women to feel larger and dominant. That woman you called a whale is a whale of a workout for me, I think asian women are cute but just not physically built to handle certain men but just to hold hands.

If expanding my horizons means convincing myself that overwieght piles of flab are attractive, then nah, I'll pass. I understand you're from Texas and you guys like everything big over there, but that's just not for me.

She's very pretty in the face. The rest of her looks like a refrigerator. Albeit a lean refrigerator.

I lol'd.

Fire these dumb broads who hold up signs

If you need a half naked girl to hold up a sign to not feel gay about fighting then I have some bad news.

Better than liking anorexic chicks

Ass implants.....there, fixed.....They are more popular along with ass injections. Pizza will always make tha tass bigger also.

I agree and approve this thread and would also like to see more curvy ring girls and possibly twerk(as the young-ins like to call it) action when they get them.

Back