Thick n' curvy girls can hold up cards too ......

jhenny-andrade-ufc-brazil-ring-girl-gifs.gif

jennyandrade-andur-3.jpg

6d2dd5184df043bcc529ccc9e52afd95.jpg

Fire these dumb broads who hold up signs

If you need a half naked girl to hold up a sign to not feel gay about fighting then I have some bad news.

7787741871a8877146408ml.gif

but anyways, here is my fav. but then again, i am straight as fuck
968full-jade-bryce.jpg

Judging from your AV I see you prefer them small & petite, some men (not saying you) who lack a certain men endowment prefer smaller women to feel larger and dominant. That woman you called a whale is a whale of a workout for me, I think asian women are cute but just not physically built to handle certain men but just to hold hands.

Almost every 'asian-only' guy I've ever met (in RL, and there have been many in the region I live in), are weird, spineless white guys that fit one of the following criteria:
1.) had a rough divorce and their first wife was an a-type white/black female
2.) have little wee-wees (some even admit this as a factor) *DONT ASK - I said they are typically weird and share too much info*
3.) Similar to Item 1, they cannot abide by having an opinionated girlfriend and think for some retarded reason asian women are 100% subservient sex slaves. (Fact check: asian ladies can be just as opinionated as any other woman of any race/ethnicity)
4.) they like skinny ladies and they believe their chances are good that the asian woman wont get fatty.

Summary: in my opinion, white dudes that have asian fetishes are typically weird mofos. lulz

every card girl outside of Arianny and post prime Brittany is really hot

BS thread.

WEC Palmer was NOT curvy, she was thin/busty.

Also, not to curvy girls in the octagon/ring, no to anorexic girls also (even if I myself like skinny tall girls), but a bigger no to curvy. By curvy I mean girls who have hip-roll-cuts when they wear tight undies.

Almost every 'asian-only' guy I've ever met (in RL, and there have been many in the region I live in), are weird, spineless white guys that fit one of the following criteria:
1.) had a rough divorce and their first wife was an a-type white/black female
2.) have little wee-wees (some even admit this as a factor) *DONT ASK - I said they are typically weird and share too much info*
3.) Similar to Item 1, they cannot abide by having an opinionated girlfriend and think for some retarded reason asian women are 100% subservient sex slaves. (Fact check: asian ladies can be just as opinionated as any other woman of any race/ethnicity)
4.) they like skinny ladies and they believe their chances are good that the asian woman wont get fatty.

Summary: in my opinion, white dudes that have asian fetishes are typically weird mofos. lulz

This is 100% true.

Current social trend is anorexy and plastic.

Sorry, being beautiful has unrealistic standards these days.

What man wants a woman built like a man? Real women have curves!

Fire these dumb broads who hold up signs

If you need a half naked girl to hold up a sign to not feel gay about fighting then I have some bad news.

What? I'm not sure what you're trying to say, what does a card girl have to do with not feeling gay. If you're gay you don't give two shits about the card girl and are probably eyeing the shirtless fighters.
If you're not gay a welcome relief from the shirtless fighters in between rounds...

The current ring girls are very thin. They don't cater to all UFC fans. Thickness brings about clarity - cards are made more visible. I don't understand the need for only thin girls in the UFC. Vintage Palmer brought the noise - - but she too caved to the thinness. Is there room for thickness ?

aryane-steinkopf-bate-o-pa-e-afirma-que-nunca-injetou-nada-no-bumbum58cf18cc3da64aa8f094405fb79cab0b.jpg

Contribute pics to prove your position !

Aryane Steinkopf is a fricken goddess!!!

o2hwfh6egr5zrgzh.jpg

I wouldn't mind seeing Vida Guerra, or J-Lo do a guest appearance...

vida_guerra_18-10241_zps5f4b602b.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I agree, TS. I love all body types, but I think I'm more into the full-bodied and curvy women more than the really thin women. The women in your first post are sexy as hell. With all the different body types that the fighters have, you'd think the ring girls could have some diversity, too.

Back