Thiago Santos should be the one fighting for the title

strebitel86

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Regardless of the outce, everyone knows that Thiago Santos won the fight against Jon Jones.

My question is why is Santos not fighting for the title?

Where is his rematch against Jones?

Regardless who wins this fight, Santos should have his titleshot.

Or maybe the winner of Anderson-Blachowicz gets the shot.

No, Thiago Santos did not win this fight. I wish he did, but he didn't.

At best, you can argue that close fights should be ruled a draw and that it therefore should've been a draw.

Is thiago even training yet? The dude destroyed his knees. What are you talking about ts?

Thiago is still trying to learn walking again dude

The people's champ is in a hospital bed since the fight he won

He’s still recovering and rehabbing from the ass kicking jones gave him

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Reyes should be fighting him for the title.

Jon lost to a zero legged fighter. Two-leg Thiago puts Jon 6 feet deep.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't Santos injure his knee when throwing a left (or right?) kick that missed?

He tore ACL, MCL, PCL, and meniscus in his left knee. So a very nasty injury. I don't think we know the exact moment it happened but something like that isn't a result of a strike landed on him, it's the result of dramatic movement, so yeah likely throwing a powerful kick that didn't land. he also re injured his right knee from a previous injury. I think he came into the fight with banged up knee(s) but that isn't confirmed.

Last edited:
Correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't Santos injure his knee when throwing a left (or right?) kick that missed?

you're correct. Jones lost to a man that was kicking him with legs that were already fucked up for most of the fight.

Santos is underrated as fuck. He's the real "lion heart"

Santos wont be able to fight until at least July since his knee literally exploded, UFC wont wait that long for another title fight...

you're correct. Jones lost to a man that was kicking him with legs that were already fucked up for most of the fight.

Santos is underrated as fuck. He's the real "lion heart"
That he fought as good as he did with such an injury is really insane. He's a damn tough dude.

Back