Thiago Santos should be the one fighting for the title

Regardless of the outce, everyone knows that Thiago Santos won the fight against Jon Jones.

My question is why is Santos not fighting for the title?

Where is his rematch against Jones?
They don’t want a journey man fighter to beat the so called goat!

Regardless of the outce, everyone knows that Thiago Santos won the fight against Jon Jones.

He destruction knees and its never going to be the same again. He is not close to fighting you stupid fuck

If Blachowicz did have any TD he wouldve been goat. Played with Gus on the feet! / Swedd Bomber

Always betting on Jan against People Who wont take him downand made a lot of money from it is

Santos needs.......

I only saw the fight once. While it was close, I don’t think the decision was controversial.

you're correct. Jones lost to a man that was kicking him with legs that were already fucked up for most of the fight.

Santos is underrated as fuck. He's the real "lion heart"

according to the judges, jones won that fight....end of story...not to mention, the fight stats say he won...he landed more strikes than santos...the opinions of biased fans don't count.

If Santos hadn’t been injured and missed so much time, I would’ve liked to see him get an immediate rematch.

Given the circumstances, I’d rather see him have a tune up fight before getting a title shot.

Don’t think Jones will be in the division much longer past that.

This is an interesting case study in the lengths people will go to to justify pretending that something they really wanted happened differently.

Seems to me like the results of a generation of participation trophy kids who didn’t keep score and never learned to handle defeat. In the real world the nice guys don’t always win.

Back