Media Thiago Santos is the most entertaining LHW on the roster

Great fighter to watch indeed.

IIRC, he's also tied for the 2nd most KO/TKOs in the UFC since the introduction of the unified rules.

Last edited:
He's great, always been one of the most exciting fighters to watch...

1 thing that's crazy though is Vicente Luque TKO'd him 8 years ago when he was only 20 years old! .. Never seen the fight or even any highlights from it. Really want to see what happened.

Also Leaonardo Santos beat him at some point, who's a Lightweight... What the hell did Thiago Santos look like at the time?! weird losses.

Awesome fighter, I’m pulling for him to beat Glover (although I’m a fan of both). Then he can KO Jan for the second time and take the strap.

Agreed. He is extremely powerful, athletic, and reckless. A perfect combination for excitement

I would say Johnny Walker is up there for pure entertainment value. Win or lose some weirdly entertaining stuff will happen in a Johnny Walker fight
ScalyUnacceptableHoki-size_restricted.gif

ShabbyEssentialDouglasfirbarkbeetle-size_restricted.gif

RegularZestyAmurstarfish-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
Great fighter to watch indeed.

IIRC, he's also tied for most KO/TKOs in LHW history

Edit: he's at #2 with 11 KO/TKO victories
only has a couple of 205 fights.
that is a very misleading stat and i dont appreciate it at all
can we really put him at #2 for ko's in lhw division at 11?

He's great, always been one of the most exciting fighters to watch...

1 thing that's crazy though is Vicente Luque TKO'd him 8 years ago when he was only 20 years old! .. Never seen the fight or even any highlights from it. Really want to see what happened.

Also Leaonardo Santos beat him at some point, who's a Lightweight... What the hell did Thiago Santos look like at the time?! weird losses.

nothing weird at all, he was losing to a lot of people.
Sometimes its takes over half of a career for a fighter to realize his true weight class. Rumble is the most extreme example of that.

yeah he's been exciting to watch .
I'm really interested in seeing how he bounces back from his loss to Jones and his injury .
I hope we still get the same fighter

Santos is great. But something that is never spoken about how he is lowkey very handsome in LHW. Looked weird in MW but in LHW dude is almost Rockhold esque in looks.

only has a couple of 205 fights.
that is a very misleading stat and i dont appreciate it at all
can we really put him at #2 for ko's in lhw division at 11?
I stand corrected: he's tied for the 2nd most KO/TKO victories in the UFC's unified rules era.

Back