• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime They stealing fire hydrants in california now

Richmma80

Yellow Card
Yellow Card
Reaction score
My predictions are coming true. In Africa, people are stealing train tracks and everything else. Soon we'll be getting that here, too. This country is turning into a 3rd world shithole. African levels of crime in the richest country in the world. But only in the most diverse cities.

Better hide yo fire hydrants
antoine-dodson-260.jpg

My predictions are coming true. In Africa, people are stealing train tracks and everything else. Soon we'll be getting that here, too. This country is turning into a 3rd world shithole. African levels of crime in the richest country in the world. But only in the most diverse cities.

So your solution is to make sure all cities are less diverse?

Nice game plan there, Adolf.

This kind of shit happens all over the place every time metal prices go up. Scumbags go out looking for shit to rip up and sell for scrap. Cooper wire, copper plumbing, manhole covers, metal plaques. The methheads around me are crafty sons of bitches when it comes to getting money for their next fix.

Good job Dems! Over a decade of ruling California and you can't keep people from leaving in droves or be bothered to enforce the rule of law.

Nah, much better to keep on trucking with shit tier policies and the descent into third world status.

Its not as benefit in anyway though either....

Why not? There is nothing inherently bad about diversity. I'm not sure why it scares some folks on here. It's a positive thing to broaden your world view.

That's not to say it should be a priority, but there is nothing wrong with it at all.

"But only in the most diverse cities" - what does that mean to you? Do you know how to read?

I'm not a politician, but my plan would be much more multifaceted than "Africa bad. Diversity bad"
Lolwut? TS is a pretty lame troll, but he means "black" because "diversity" seems to only mean black, and occasionally more gay people. Dunno, you could try treating black people like actual people and not pets or numbers that you need to pump up or pander to. If you wanted to get really crazy, you could even enforce theft as theft instead of crunching numbers to see what you want enforced based on race and political affiliation.

Would love to hear more about your "multifaceted" plan though.

Back