These photos show Aldo was talking out of his @$$. Is Conor getting in his head?

The guy is the champion. Even if Connor is in his head, he'll still show up to fight and bring his A game.

I wouldn't b surprised if siver was paid in the locker rooms to lose, went out on a soft punch ,, its all about promotion and money,, fighters fight for the money

it was cringe worthy but tbh, Gregoat is all about the money and he uses hype to generate that cash, its no secret what he is doing, hes the one rolling in it while we are bitch and moan about it on a fucking forum lol. Its not going to change anything

Sneakers with suit?
Black suit, black tie?
Bottom button done?
Dat trouser break?

That's it, I'm rooting Conor!

From what I've heard, the UFC wanted Connor and Aldo to stare down in the cage after the fight, and Aldo refused because "he only steps into the cage if he's fighting."

OH REALLY??? The last time UFC came to Detroit (Penn vs Hughes III and Lyoto vs Rampage) I was there and Aldo was in the cage!

josealdoufcbeltceremony.jpg

Jose_aldo_ufc_title.png

They had crowned him the champ since he was WEC champ and gave him the belt in front of the crowd.

I haven't watched the card via broadcast since I was there, so I'm not sure if this was televised.

The current champ needs to promote. Not going into the cage after Rogan said it was gonna happen looked WEAK!

Not to mention, I really think he looked gotten to after Connor ran into the crowd. Yes he was smiling but I thought he was a little shaken up judging his body language and demeanor.

This seems like a joke but it's becoming more and more of an intriguing matchup!!

Well they're hardly going to present it to him in the crowd are they?

Why should Aldo have gone to the cage? IF he would have gone, everyone would have just cheered for McGregor as he is the fan favorite and many douches would have just booed at Aldo. He did the right thing.

I think even McGregor gets in his own head, he needs to reassure himself of what he will say in front of a mirror lol.

I like how the photo you took is of him posing in an empty arena with a belt due probably to a contract obligation for a poster or something. The dude is superstitious and doesn't like being in the cage with a crowd around him unless he's fighting. About everyone in baseball or marathon runners and from who knows where else are superstitious about things like this. I'm happy he didn't get into the cage because this isn't the gosh darn WWE and they don't need to sell fights with two guys running their mouths like a couple of amateur's watching a fight at hooters fueled by Pabst. Just shaking there head and going, oh yeah, oh yeah... oh yeah. Come at me bro.

And when Conor said F it and jumped the cage what did Aldo do? Laughed in his face. So, dude was in a leather jacket and converse and laughed in his face in front of his friends and family. So while people might say Aldo is scared or he is this or that, guy flew in to watch a fight, laughed in his face and Conor is the one who is going home angry about that.

Aldo doesn't have to play McGregor's childish game.

exactly.

Plus i think bringing him in there after that was overkill.Nothing was gonna beat that outside of the cage stuff. Better to leave it at that for now.

I like how the photo you took is of him posing in an empty arena with a belt due probably to a contract obligation for a poster or something. The dude is superstitious and doesn't like being in the cage with a crowd around him unless he's fighting. About everyone in baseball or marathon runners and from who knows where else are superstitious about things like this. I'm happy he didn't get into the cage because this isn't the gosh darn WWE and they don't need to sell fights with two guys running their mouths like a couple of amateur's watching a fight at hooters fueled by Pabst. Just shaking there head and going, oh yeah, oh yeah... oh yeah. Come at me bro.

And when Conor said F it and jumped the cage what did Aldo do? Laughed in his face. So, dude was in a leather jacket and converse and laughed in his face in front of his friends and family. So while people might say Aldo is scared or he is this or that, guy flew in to watch a fight, laughed in his face and Conor is the one who is going home angry about that.

touche

I am so glad he did not come in the cage, as that moment where you could see he genuinely laughed at conor without showing any concern at all, was classic.

Even Joe R noticed it right away, and he would have been standing a few feet from them. Rogan was like 'LOL, Aldo does not give a flying f**k'.

Putting aside, who beats who, if you think Aldo is intimated by McCheddar, after 18 undefeated fights and 10 successful title defenses, having grown up poor in the Favela, you are more crazy then a box of frogs.

Last edited:
Yeah i dont think aldo gave a single fuck. I think what mcgregor did was somewhat unprofessional.

Good for the cash flow though i suppose.

I didn't really think anything was unprofessional Connor just won a fight and is getting a title shot. This is his dream and he's clearly excited about it. As for Aldo he just looked like he liked it. He's a fighter I'm sure he can't wait to fight Connor as well.

Did you really post.this shit

Back