There was a time where people would laugh if you thought rumble beat machida.

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
So that being said

Rumble vs machida prime v prime

Who wins?

Prime vs prime? Machida sees right through Rumble's telegraphed shots and takes a UD or gets a counter ko. Machida was damn near untouched on his run to the title.

Rumble, KO rnd 1 in devastating fashion

So that being said

Rumble vs machida prime v prime

Who wins?

yaeh cuz he was losing to rich clementis, and he was good but nothing that special at welterweight.

Hard to say. Rumble folds. Machida in his prime was something else entirely too.

I'd lean towards Machida in his prime, because at one point, it looked like no one was beating Machida any time soon, before Shogun put one of the most beautiful display of Muay thai in MMA, if not the most to 'beat' him.

Prime Machida is sleek and fast enough to avoid Prime Rumble for the first round and a half.
After 1 1/2 rounds Prime Rumble turns into his original form,Crumbles and from there Machida wins a UD or get a late TKO.
Hell maybe even a sumo trip and a sub.

Rumble had a prime?

<LatsRickStory>

Maybe a prime rib too many before 2020

Is there such thing as prime Rumble? Lol

Dudes a quitter at his best..

rumble would knock out machida worse than shogun did.

i really hope rumble comes back soon, jon is looking slow and very hittable with no good offensive wrestling. all rumble need to do is just touch that chin and jon would go out.

Hard to say, I'd lean slightly towards Lyoto just because he's very composed, and has fantastic grappling when he needs to use it.
But it's always one Rumble blitz away from needing all the physicians at once lol.

Good question, @revoltub

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Pretty simple. Either Rumble catches him or he loses. Considering we’re talking about prime Machida. I’d say he doesn’t catch him, and it’s an easy decision or finish for Machida.

Rumble seems tailor made for Machida. He doesnt seem like a guy who could adjust to the Thousandfold mysteries and indivisible one-ness of Machida's elusive teleportation-attacks

Prime Kalib Starnes gives Prime Nate Quarry a run for his money

<Kpop775>

Back