What are Your Thoughts on the BMF?

The should do a Money in the Bank event.

The winner gets to cash in the briefcase anytime anywhere for an instant sanctioned title fight against any current champ.

It's dumb imo. This is the UFC, every single fight is supposed to be between 2 bad mofo's.

An Intercontinental and Television Champ for each weight make more sense.
On a more serious note, I do wish there would be national mma championship, then maybe literally the olympics or some other international competition

BMF is a title/belt.
Its not a championship
Peopl saying BMF Champion are wrong..
It's just a Badass Motherfucker holding the BMF Belt

Need royal rumble as well. Or money in the bank. And some weapons allowed matches.
Every fighter who has a bad chin should be able to use a crowbar in the cage to help even the odds.
Garbrandt and Reyes would never lose again.

Being a BMF is subjective so the whole idea of being a defending champ against curated opponents is a little weird.

The subjectivity is the biggest problem because I feel like the fans don't get it. Because to an average person anyone who is willing to fight somebody in a cage is pretty badass. Being able to win a fight is pretty badass. So there are people who would argue that the champ is the biggest badass in the division.

Then there are people who get that it's about an attitude and a mentality. But "profoundly violent, caution to the wind, anyone, anywhere, any time" belt doesn't exactly roll off the tongue.

I don't think we need one for every weight class.

But might be a cool thing to have one for 125 to 135, 145 to 155, 170 to 185, and 205 to 265 or something like that.

Its a gimmick i kind of like, its not a real or full title, but if it can be put up for grabs im ok with it.

Its a gimmick i kind of like, its not a real or full title, but if it can be put up for grabs im ok with it.
That's what I also liked with this one is that Justin was actually defending it instead of it being an entirely new one.

A semi-lineage to it would be nice. Like not every fight no, but the current holder putting it on the line in another explicitly labelled fight is kinda cool.

Back