There is a difference between respect and ass kissing

3nigma

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Cerrone was definitely doing some serious Conor ass kissing during that press conference.

Hope he has more fire in him fight night rather than just being happy to share the octagon with his new buddy.

Ass kissing is in the eye of the beholder. Cerrone sees Mcgregor as a peer which is why he has no problem paying him his due.

I would kiss Conor's and Dana's fat white ass for just 1mil, like literally.

The whole thing seemed weird, honestly. Just the polar opposite of last time they “sparred” at the presser. I guess this is “damage control” Conor.

Historically when Cerrone likes you, he fights his best and you end up eating a head kick.

I think this is good for Donald. When there is bad blood, when he seems too serious, that's when we see him choke. I dont call the Gaethje fight a choke, that's a different scenario where he's fighting a good friend. I think it's good that he seems loose and relaxed.

Conors ass never been cleaner.

Ass kissing is in the eye of the beholder. Cerrone sees Mcgregor as a peer which is why he has no problem paying him his due.
A known choker in the big fights acting like this is not a good sign. Maybe he should have brought him some early valentine's day chocolates too.

A known choker in the big fights acting like this is not a good sign. Maybe he should have brought him some early valentine's day chocolates too.

Maybe we should bring you a new brain too ?

Cerrone is happy he's been gifted a lot of money for this fight. It was pretty much McGregor call in who he fights and he picked Donald. I think I'd kiss his ass as well, if I was given the same opportunity and life changing money.

He acts like this every fight

SeriousHeartyBonobo-size_restricted.gif

Cerrone is happy he's been gifted a lot of money for this fight. It was pretty much McGregor call in who he fights and he picked Donald. I think I'd kiss his ass as well, if I was given the same opportunity and life changing money.
He already has the fight. He could have just been confident and respectful but instead was defending Conor from a reporter. He got pissed because people were asking if was going to take Conor down (throwing another compliment Conor’s way). Was hoping to share a drink with him on stage.

Seemed weird. Khabib and Dustin were respectful and it never felt like ass kissing.

The fight is signed and ready to go-no need for any further ass kissing by Cowboy at this point. I was embarrassed by some of it, especially when he outright thanked Conor for the payday.

Definitely saw some of Conor's pubic hair in Cerrone's beard.

Cerrone was definitely doing some serious Conor ass kissing during that press conference.

Hope he has more fire in him fight night rather than just being happy to share the octagon with his new buddy.
I tend to agree with this - at least somewhat- due to the continuing continuing on it. If he was asked a week or 2 ago and had backed Conor in a " a brief -ok- next question " kind of way.....I'd have no issues.Cerrone is usually respectful but let's not over do it ..... especially with the character of a Conor McGregor- not a good look.
I calls em as I sees em.

He already has the fight. He could have just been confident and respectful but instead was defending Conor from a reporter. He got pissed because people were asking if was going to take Conor down (throwing another compliment Conor’s way). Was hoping to share a drink with him on stage.

Seemed weird. Khabib and Dustin were respectful and it never felt like ass kissing.

Like what I said he's very happy to given this opportunity by Conor and the life changing money he's going to be getting. It's a blessing to him.

Last edited:
Back