There is a difference between respect and ass kissing

It's a breath of fresh air TBH. All Conor fans were feeling a little dicey and wanting him to pull back and get to the positive stuff he built his brand on. He went majorly dark and went so far out that only the rabid nut huggers were supporting his actions, saying the old guy actually deserved to be assaulted and that all the girls launching rape claims were gold diggers, tho none asked for a cent as far we we know. If Conor wins, this also puts to bed the notion he only wins cuz he gets in people's heads.

Cerrone was definitely doing some serious Conor ass kissing during that press conference.

Hope he has more fire in him fight night rather than just being happy to share the octagon with his new buddy.

When you're not threatened by someone, it's easier to give them props. Conor is not in Donald's head and never will be. Cowboy gonna Cowboy.

He acts like this every fight

SeriousHeartyBonobo-size_restricted.gif
He is just thinking how much he will be happy after fight end and drinking start

I believe Cowboy said he wanted to be wobbled in this fight and bite his lip and fight back. Wants it to go 4-5 so he can be in a war.

Who asks to be clipped in a fight so they can experience it? He is literally asking Conor to punch him in the face to see how it feels.

"Would it be so bad if I lost this fight?? Like yknow it's still fun.."

not that bad for that money
99,9% of people kiss ass for far far less
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

I would kiss Conor's and Dana's fat white ass for just 1mil, like literally.

Where is your pride?
Where is your dignity as a man?
Going down on your knees and kissing other men ass for just a million dollar? Pheff..

I won't do it for less than 1.01m

disappointing Cowboy,
he should know that there is a very tiny line between ass kissing and ass licking

Cerrone was definitely doing some serious Conor ass kissing during that press conference.

Hope he has more fire in him fight night rather than just being happy to share the octagon with his new buddy.

I think we can debate all day long about whether Cowboy is just being respectful in response to Conor being respectful, or is kissing ass, or is intentionally deceiving everyone in not showing more energy or anger, or maybe even has lost some fire, etc.

Regardless of any of that though...anyone who legitimately believes that Cerrone is just 'happy to be there', and is essentially showing up to collect a pay day, is borderline delusional.

Never mind that it is silly to believe Cerrone's attitude at a presser has any real predictive relevance to the fight, consider that while his pay day is secure, what comes next is not. Beating Conor opens up a lot of doors for Cowboy, both at 155 and 170. I think it would be ridiculous to believe that he is not coming in fully intending to seize the moment and the opportunities that would follow.

Agree 50%. I saw ass kissing on both sides equal. And this was really bad fake respect. Neither of them should start acting career, both bad actors. Actually, Hollywood is full of shit actors so they might fit well..

At this point I feel Cowboy may just take Conor down to cop a feel.

Back