theoretical question:Ryan Bader taking on a LHW Overeem

Overeem seemed to have problems at LHW against grapplers who could muscle him around. So I think Bader takes him down, pounds him out.

That's not a theoretical question. Nevertheless... Bader via wrestling would be my guess.

You should have just started this in the wasteland. No offense. Have a happy new year.

Reem by Bader running into his fist

I'd go Overeem in this one. Even though I'm not a fan of the new roofed up Reem I think at light heavy his sub game and striking would find the holes in Baders game. Could be one of the more horrible fights in recent memory if it got out of the first round though as both guys tend to run on empty pretty quickly after that.

Bader would take it. Lite Reem always had some problems with big guys who could muscle him around.

Ryan would outmuscle him 9/10 times, but there's always a chance his chin fails him.

:'(

What an absurd fantasy matchup to think up.

Overeem via guillotine choke.

I hope someone gets that reference.

Last edited:
lhw reem was a totally different fighter. reem was not as smart back then when it comes to fighting.

bader would win

hypothetical and theoretical mean different things sir

but yes perhaps brain fart or something on my part

Um.....hypothesis are formed on theories. Never heard of the scientific method? Why are we talking science on sherdog? Did you hear Cain beat the shit out of Junior Dos Santos? Damn man, it was awesome.

Back