Them tasty Chicken Nuggets

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
The first nugget was about half muscle, with the rest a mix of fat, blood vessels and nerves. Close inspection revealed cells that line the skin and internal organs of the bird, the authors write in the American Journal of Medicine.

The second nugget was only 40 percent muscle, and the remainder was fat, cartilage and pieces of bone.

Just makes you want to rush out and get some nuggets, nom nom nom.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/04/whats-in-chicken-nuggets_n_4045641.html

McNuggets are the shiz, especially in their ultimate form.

chicken_mcnuggets.jpg

The current mcnuggets are a lot better than they were when I was growing up. Every other nugget would have some sort of vein or blood spot or piece of bone.

I dont think that surpises anybody at this point, unless it has toxic waste in it or something people wont make a fuzz about it, and if it gets too shitty they just lower the price for a while and thats it

anyway this reminds me of the episode in the simpsons where Homer ate the apple sauce power bar that was made with chinese news papers, thats a great way to recycle.

I havent eaten chicken nuggets in probably 2 years... and in the last 10 years Ive probably eaten 3 or 4 at the most... its because I know they are little pieces of shit, I used to know a kid whose mom used to buy him all the time chicken nuggets as meals... it makes me sad to think about the future health of that kid man... hell that kid was my ex's son, I was probably seeing slow murder in front of my eyes and I didnt do anything about it, shit! well no shit I told her many times but the stupid bitch was too fucking lazy to teach her fucking kid to eat correctly she just fed the fucking kid whatever to shut him up, like a fucking dog... poor fucking kid

Wait; are these chicken nuggets strictly from McDonalds or in general?

So? We wouldnt be here today if our ancestors werent eating animals, all that stuff included.

OMer Gerd have you heard how hot dogs and bologna are made?

I thought nuggets are made up of blood and feces?

Wait; are these chicken nuggets strictly from McDonalds or in general?

They're from 2 national chains, so they might not even by mcnuggets. They could be wendys and burger king nuggers.

I remember when Jaime Oliver chopped up a chicken and ground it into a paste to try to gross out children and they all said they'd eat it. We regularly eat whole chickens, so chicken paste made out of stuff already on a whole chicken doesn't seem very disgusting. It would take finding chicken guts to really gross people out.

They're from 2 national chains, so they might not even by mcnuggets. They could be wendys and burger king nuggers.

I remember when Jaime Oliver chopped up a chicken and ground it into a paste to try to gross out children and they all said they'd eat it. We regularly eat whole chickens, so chicken paste made out of stuff already on a whole chicken doesn't seem very disgusting. It would take finding chicken guts to really gross people out.

Ah, I see.

Either way, I'm still hungry.

Im sure theres beaks and toes in there also.

Better results than I expected. I'm perfectly fine with eating the same cartilage, blood vessels, nerves and fat that are on every hot wing I've ever had. And 50 percent "real meat" shows at least some effort on their part. McDonald's is getting a visit soon.

I just had a six piece from Wendy's.

Mmm! Those are some tasty nuggets!

They also use silly putty 'anti-foaming agents' as main ingredients also.

How many people eat chicken bone, skin and blood vessels? A lot internal organs of a chicken get thrown away. Most people eat only the breast and thighs.

As:
1. A cajun
2. an avid lover of potted meat, vienna sausages, and hot dogs
3. a person who has eaten or tried to eat damn near every thing that walks crawls flies or swims.

I love me some McNuggets

one of my favorite PWO meals

Back